Direct to Consumer Medicare Sales Supervisor - Englewood, CO - $5,000 Sign On Bonus
**5,000 Sign-on Bonus for extrernal candidates**
At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We're growing our team in Englewood, CO and have an Inside Sales Supervisor opening available now. In this sales leader role, you will receive a competitive base salary and monthly bonuses based on your team sales performance. You will help lead your sales team to be successful in this consultative sales model role, selling directly to consumers. No license is required prior to starting in the role, we will pay for and provide support for you to obtain the required state licenses.
- Site Location: Englewood, CO
- We are offering work from home options
If you are located in Englewood, CO, you will have the flexibility to work remotely* as you take on some tough challenges.
So, what’s in it for you?
Compensation & Benefits:
- As a Sales Leader, your total compensation is determined by your ability to work hard, coach and motivate agents to sell and deliver a great customer experience
- Compensation = Base pay + monthly sales incentive
- Average annual earnings $95K – $115K through a combination of base plus sales commissions
- Top performers can earn $125K +
- Sign-on bonus of up to $5,000 for external candidates
- 23 days accrued Paid Time Off during first year of employment plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- Fun and competitive work environment focused both on teamwork and individual success!
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
The Inside Sales Supervisor is responsible for achieving results by providing frontline leadership, management and coaching to a team of telesales agents who are responsible for enrolling consumer prospect into UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions plans. Responsibilities include motivation, resource management, coaching and training of staff. This position reports to the Inside Sales Director for the site.
- Coach and motivate agents to achieve or exceed sales targets with a focus on quality and compliance
- Supervise the daily activities of the team by reviewing and analyzing calls / reports, assessing areas of opportunity, managing work assignments and assuring agents are providing a positive consumer experience
- Develop staff by providing one-on-one coaching, conducting role plays and team meetings
- Partner to deliver training and other opportunities of professional development for agents
- Partner with peer leaders to build and maintain a positive culture within the organization
- Provide and receive constructive feedback from/to peer leadership team
- Coordinate department activities to ensure agents can sell with accuracy and efficiency
- Identify compliance and quality improvements and initiate corrective actions
- Partner on projects related to systems, processes or inter-department initiatives
- Participate in staff recruiting, selection, orientation and training
- Identify issues, training needs and develop and maintain processes within the department
- Perform other related duties as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the company and department
- Success driven manager / leader who has demonstrated
- Ability to provide leadership and directions
- Solid communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills; able to work with team members and all levels within the organization
- Relationship building skills; ability to build and maintain meaningful and professional relationships with team and peers
- Sound analytical problem-solving skills
- Project management skills – such as identification of resources, development and communication of objectives, successful implementation of schedules and timelines, meeting leadership and project status reporting, and review and follow up with project results
- Solid technical, analytical and computer skills
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Hard work, honesty, integrity and unwavering business ethics
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of company-sensitive data
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- A state health insurance license is a requirement for this position. If you do not already have a valid health insurance license, must be willing to obtain a (company sponsored) state health insurance license
- 2+ years of experience in a sales, call center or production environment
- Leadership experience in a production or call center environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Reside in or within commutable distance to Englewood, CO
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent years of experience
- Active CO health insurance license
- Medicare, managed care, insurance or financial services industry experience
- Medicare, Insurance or financial services industry experience
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Work with a Fortune 5 organization that’s serving millions of people as we transform health care with bold ideas. Bring your energy for driving change for the better. Help us improve health access and outcomes for everyone, as we work to advance health equity, connecting people with the care they need to feel their best. As an industry leader, our commitment to improving lives is second to none.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $45,000 to $100,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
**PLEASE NOTE** The sign on bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for a UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or a related entity in a full time, part time, or per diem basis (“Internal Candidates”) are not eligible to receive a sign on bonus.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.