Direct to Consumer Medicare Sales Supervisor -Must reside in Colorado Springs, CO
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus for external candidates
Must reside in Colorado Springs, CO
Sign-on bonus up to $5,000 for external candidates. Guaranteed base pay + monthly sales incentive earning potential.
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We're growing our team in Maryland Heights, Missouri and have an Inside Sales Supervisor opening available now. In this sales leader role, you will receive a competitive base salary and monthly bonuses based on your team sales performance. You will help lead your sales team to be successful in this consultative sales model role, selling directly to consumers. No license is required prior to starting in the role, we will pay for and provide support for you to obtain the required state licenses.
Site Location: Colorado Springs, CO
We are offering work from home options
So, what’s in it for you?
Compensation & Benefits:
- As a Sales Leader, your total compensation is determined by your ability to work hard, coach and motivate agents to sell and deliver a great customer experience
- Compensation = Base pay + monthly sales incentive
- Average annual earnings $95K - $115K through a combination of base plus sales commissions
- Top performers can earn $125K +
- Sign-on bonus of up to $5,000 for external candidates
- 23 days accrued Paid Time Off during first year of employment plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- Fun and competitive work environment focused both on teamwork and individual success!
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
The Inside Sales Supervisor is responsible for achieving results by providing frontline leadership, management and coaching to a team of telesales agents who are responsible for enrolling consumer prospect into UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions plans. Responsibilities include motivation, resource management, coaching and training of staff. This position reports to the Inside Sales Director for the site.
If you are located in Colorado Springs, CO, you will have the flexibility to work remotely* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Coach and motivate agents to achieve or exceed sales targets with a focus on quality and compliance
- Supervise the daily activities of the team by reviewing and analyzing calls / reports, assessing areas of opportunity, managing work assignments and assuring agents are providing a positive consumer experience
- Develop staff by providing one-on-one coaching, conducting role plays and team meetings
- Partner to deliver training and other opportunities of professional development for agents
- Partner with peer leaders to build and maintain a positive culture within the organization
- Provide and receive constructive feedback from/to peer leadership team
- Coordinate department activities to ensure agents can sell with accuracy and efficiency
- Identify compliance and quality improvements and initiate corrective actions
- Partner on projects related to systems, processes or inter-department initiatives
- Participate in staff recruiting, selection, orientation and training
- Identify issues, training needs and develop and maintain processes within the department
- Perform other related duties as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the company and department
- Success driven manager / leader who has demonstrated
- Ability to provide leadership and directions
- Solid communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills; able to work with team members and all levels within the organization
- Relationship building skills; ability to build and maintain meaningful and professional relationships with team and peers
- Sound analytical problem-solving skills
- Project management skills - such as identification of resources, development and communication of objectives, successful implementation of schedules and timelines, meeting leadership and project status reporting, and review and follow up with project results
- Solid technical, analytical and computer skills
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Hard work, honesty, integrity and unwavering business ethics
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of company-sensitive data
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- A state health insurance license is a requirement for this position. If you do not already have a valid health insurance license, must be willing to obtain a (company sponsored) state health insurance license
- 2+ years of experience in a sales, call center or production environment
- Leadership experience in a production or call center environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Reside in or within commutable distance to Maryland Colorado Springs, CO
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent years of experience
- Active CO health insurance license
- Medicare, managed care, insurance or financial services industry experience
- Medicare, Insurance or financial services industry experience
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare M&R Underwriting & HCE. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best w
Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, or New York City Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $45,000 to $100,000. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada/New York City residents is $50,000 to $110,000. Role is also eligible to receive bonuses based on sales performance. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
**PLEASE NOTE** The Sign On Bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for a UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or a related entity in a full time, part time, or per diem basis (“Internal Candidates”) are not eligible to receive a Sign On Bonus.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.