Training Supervisor BPO
At Optum Global Advantage, we built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter.
Ready to make a difference?
Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work. SM
As a Training Supervisor at Optum you will leads a team of trainers and supports the processes of creating new course materials, updates existing materials and programs, trains employees (product training and performance improvement trainings) and monitors training impact and effectiveness.
- Formulate training guides and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group training, master classes, demonstrations, workshops, etc.
- Organize, coordinate and communicate training programs for the business.
- Manage new recruit training and cross-skill sessions using innovative methods to increase retention and improve cost effectiveness.
- Develop strong relationships with all departments to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training.
- Maintain personal and learning records history.
- Monitor, record, and evaluate training activities and program effectiveness.
- Provide feedback to individual and group training management.
- High school degree, professional or equivalent experience.
- English profiency
- 2+ years of experience as a BPO Trainer (product).
- 1+ years as a Training Manager
Diversity Creates a Healthier Atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is a positive experience and equal opportunity employer for all qualified candidates who will be considered for openings without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Training Supervisor, BPO, Call center, Bogota, Colombia.