Supervisor EAP - Remote
EAP Supervisor - Remote - UK or Ireland
Serving virtually every dimension of the health system, we work with a diverse set of clients across 150 countries – from those who diagnose and treat patients to those who pay for care, deliver health services, and those who supply the cures. Optum maintains operations across North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Our innovative partnerships provide technology and tools that enable unprecedented collaboration and efficiency. As a result, we can tap into valuable health care data to uncover insights and develop strategies for better care at lower costs.
About the role:
EAP On-Site Supervisor will oversee the performance of designated EAP on-sites to ensure business objectives are met with high quality outcomes. They will collaborate with Onsite EAP Manager and Business Operations leadership to ensure team and department processes, procedures and systems are operating at maximum efficiency and partners across the business as needed to ensure results are achieved.
Primary Responsibilities of a EAP Supervisor:
· Incorporate measures of quality into team goals and expectations and work to ensure their achievement; clearly communicate performance metrics and standards with direct reports and ensure accountability; including coaching, recognition and performance management as needed
· Coordinate work activities with other team supervisors to ensure consistency in management of team in regards to following established policies, best practices, performance management and process adherence across entire team.
· Assists On-Site manager to help identify solutions to resolve customer and service issues in a timely manner
· Identify and coordinate on-going training for existing team members to improve efficiencies, job skills, knowledge, personal growth and performance
· Facilitate the onboarding of new employees, helping them to feel welcome and understand their roles in the organization.
· Ensure contractual performance guarantees and program satisfaction ratings are met and/or exceeded for all customers
· Conduct timely chart and call audits and skills assessments
· Collaborate with EAP Business Operations leadership to monitor on-site product utilization and present data to support staffing level changes as appropriate; create requisitions, conduct new hire behavioural interviews, and ensure highly skilled and qualified candidates are selected and hired
· Actively identify, present and disseminate relevant and timely information to the team; create agendas and facilitate team meetings; conduct and/or delegate meeting follow-up action items and ensure completion
· Discuss and create development plans and goals with direct reports through quarterly meetings to ensure growth within current roles and future opportunities within the company
· Work with Human Capital on compensation planning, performance management, employee relations concerns/issues and employee development
· Other special projects and activities as directed by manager
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for potential future roles
Required Qualifications of a EAP Supervisor:
· Degree in business, management, or a related field
· Proven post qualification experience in supervisor or management role
· Proficiency in MS Office applications
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong business acumen and professional presentation
· Strong conflict resolution skills and customer focus
Preferred Experience of a EAP Supervisor:
· Knowledge of EAP services
· Strength and experience in data analysis, planning, organization, accuracy, problem solving, prioritization and rapid execution of multiple tasks
· Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization and be able to form effective collaborations with others
· Ability to understand and work effectively within large matrix managed corporations
Please note you must currently be eligible to work and remain indefinitely without any restrictions in the country to which you are making an application. Proof will be required to support your application.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organisation around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care must go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
All telecommuters will be required to adhere to the UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalised groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.