Jan 17, 2024
About the Role
At Advanced Accelerator Applications, a Novartis company, we are committed to leading innovation in nuclear medicine and delivering the next generation of targeted radioligand therapy to cancer patients. We are looking for experienced Supply Chain professionals to help us reach our ambitious goals.
The Project Engineer is responsible for managing site or engineering projects end to end that are small to medium size with similar complexity. This includes initiation, budgeting, scheduling, monitoring, and closure according to GMP, safety and environmental requirements at the Millburn, NJ facility.
• Manages multiple small and medium size projects.
• Supports the site project portfolio and project governance activities including CAPEX budget.
• Works with other Engineers on the Site Engineering team on various aspects of the project.
• Supervises and coordinates work with contractors and contract Engineers in the execution of projects.
• Ensures necessary communication within the engineering team (meetings, minutes, action items) and coordinates interfaces with other departments.
• Coordinates with qualification team and quality organizations, according to valid SOPs and issues documentation according to site engineering requirements
• Writes, reviews or revises Standard Operating Procedures related to Engineering systems and Processes
• Oversees the progression of Change Controls in support of project execution
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Assist in to manage project risks and strategic influencing to maintain project timelines.
• Ensures compliance with rules and regulations of procurement and accounting, and purchases, tracks and reconciles items.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Writes or supports preparation of capital approval documents.
• Responsible for the execution of safety stops, risk analyses, construction site safety and correct management of authority issues (together with authority contact office)
• Ensures readiness for inspections together with quality organizations.
• Is responsible for the hand over incl. turnover documentation to the user organization.
• Supports internal and external audits on site project related discussions.
• Assists all department colleagues, as necessary.
• Ensures that all activities are in compliance with cGMP, Health Authority regulations and the Novartis Policies.
• Provides engineering solutions that meet all regulatory requirements.
• Expected to take lead or supporting role to drive cross-functional teams to address all site related activities, such as, urgent events that require engagement and technical expertise.
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $92,800 and $139,200 per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a sign-on bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
We are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Accessibility and Reasonable Accommodations: Individuals in need of a reasonable accommodation due to a medical condition or disability for any part of the application process, or to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know the nature of your request, your contact information and the job requisition number in your message:
- Novartis: e-mail [email protected] or call +1 [Register to View]
- Sandoz: e-mail [email protected] or call: +1-[Register to View]
• BSc. in Engineering, Pharmaceutical Technology, or equivalent scientific degree or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of relevant Project Management experience is required.
• Experience with change control management is preferred.
• Experience interacting with various organizational levels and fostering multi-functional and cross-cultural teamwork.
• Experience working in controlled environments & classified areas requiring special gowning is a plus.
• Experience managing projects in a GMP setting is highly preferred.
Why Novartis: Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people’s lives and our vision is to become the most valued and trusted medicines company in the world. How can we achieve this? With our people. It is our associates that drive us each day to reach our ambitions. Be a part of this mission and join us! Learn more here:
You can find everything you need to know about our benefits and rewards in the Novartis Life Handbook: https://www.novartis.com/careers/benefits-rewards
Accessibility and Reasonable Accommodations:
The Novartis Group of Companies are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] call +1[Register to View] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please include the job requisition number in your message.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Radio Ligand Therapy
Company / Legal Entity
AAA USA Inc.