Eaton’s Electrical division is currently seeking a Production Supervisor. This position is based at our Greenwood, SC facility.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $80,250 - $117,700 a year. This position is also eligible for a variable incentive program.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Supervise the personnel and production activities in our assembly manufacturing function; plan and coordinate manufacturing or support schedules to effectively meet customer requirements and company commitments for product/service quality and timeliness, manage unit operations and schedules to ensure the most effective use of personnel, materials, equipment, and other company resources within assigned functional areas, within or below defined production or operational costs.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
What you’ll do:
- Think and act both tactically and strategically to meet production demands, solve issues and make improvements. Accomplishing this through daily cross-functional team communication.
- Contribute to a safe, engaged and inclusive work culture by ensuring you and your team comply with all policies, including proper use of personal protective equipment and operation of equipment, and performing 5S duties.
- Ensure that production demands are met by your department and that team leaders understand their roles in the upkeep of order fulfillment.
- Serve as a central point of contact for management in regard to production issues in one’s functional area.
- Participate in the assessment, selection, training, coaching, and development of employees and foster strong employee performance.
- Evaluate workload requirements and effectively delegate tasks accordingly to ensure proper and adequate manning to support production requirements.
- Investigate and solve quality issues and/or serve as a point of contact through which quality issues can be resolved. Ensure that employees know the importance of quality and enforces follow through. Work with quality control team to resolve issues and regularly review quality trends in the market.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of the work location will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Previous leadership experience working in an engineering, operations and/or manufacturing environment. (Green Belt Certification preferred.)
- Prior experience working in assembly, fabrication, and/or shipping.
- Prior experience working in an ETO (engineered to order) environment.
- Strong Learning Agility
- Project Management Experience
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.