Clinical Services Supervisor
We offer excellent compensation, benefits within 30 days that include PTO, paid holidays, annual bonus potential, annual reviews, tuition reimbursement, along with opportunities for continued career progression!
Opportunities with Optum in the Tri-State region (formerly CareMount Medical, ProHEALTH New York and Riverside Medical Group). Come make a difference in the lives of people who turn to us for care at one of our hundreds of locations across New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Work with state-of-the-art technology and brilliant co-workers who share your passion for helping people feel their best. Join a dynamic health care organization and discover the meaning behind Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
The Clinical Services Supervisor is responsible for the clinical operations in the department to ensure that quality of care and excellent customer service are delivered to our patients.
- Oversees the clinical staff and/or non-clinical staff within clinical operations including training, mentoring, and counseling
- Maintenance and evaluation of staff performance and attendance
- Ensures quality Customer Service is provided to the patients and visitors courteously and promptly by staff
- Effectively communicates both Group and Department-specific information to staff for patient education (i.e., hours, par insurance plans etc.)
- Improves quality of care by performing and reviewing competencies and implementing appropriate action plans as need to bring staff to standards of care
- Works with staff to ensure the workflows are being maintained, patient flow is efficient, and quality of care is delivered
- Ensures employees are aiding and supporting to the providers by preparing equipment, stocking rooms, addressing patient concerns, and delivering clear and concise documentation of patient messages
- Develops and implements policies and workflows to meet the daily needs of the practice to increase patient satisfaction, decrease errors and improve quality of care
- Works routinely with management to provide feedback and correction of recurring errors
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree OR 2+ years of experience in a medical practice environment
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing
- New York State (NYS) license with current NYS registration, in good standing
- Registered Nurse
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership role
- Proficiency with using computers and computer programs
- Knowledge of various software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Familiarity with electronic medical records
New York Residents Only: The salary range for New York residents is $67,800 to $133,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income-deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.