Organizational Change Management Senior Consultant (62179)
- Apply Deloitte tools and frameworks to support improved client future-state organizational design and alignment.
- Lead one or more work streams on the different components of OCM activities (change management, organizational alignment, communications, and training).
- Develop and execute communication plans.
- Draft job descriptions and profiles that are legally defensible and may include job responsibilities and tasks, accountabilities, and competency definitions and matrices.
- Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance and readiness for change.
- Define activities to support change and transition initiatives.
- Develop and deploy user adoption/training programs for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation initiatives.
- Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
- Provide coaching and/or mentoring of team members
The team - Organization Transformation
The Organization Transformation practice is about transforming the organization (and the benefits providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This involves helping our clients move from where they are today to where they need to be in the future. It could include changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions, re-designing the organization structure, and will require a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation. To enable our success, it will be critical to use data and insights to inform better ways of working together.
- Minimum four (4) years of relevant experience in a consulting or industry role, with experience in change management and organizational development.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience leading and mentoring project teams on relevant engagements.
- Bachelors' degree.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Proven experience in a consulting and/or client-facing environment.
- Advanced degree in related specialization area.
- Desire and eagerness to mentor and assist in the professional development of junior staff members.
- Exposure to business development in related specialty areas (i.e. proposal development, sales, etc.)
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in Human Capital work through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word).