Model Risk Management, Senior Consultant - Analytics (38049)
- Strong background in mathematical finance at the level of a Master's level degree in Mathematical Finance, Mathematics of Finance, Financial Engineering or Quantitative Finance or related field. Very strong undergraduates with necessary background and/or relevant work experience may be considered.
- Familiarity with data science, AI, modeling techniques, financial markets, derivative valuation, trading, deal structuring or risk management
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience (data science, AI, and/or model development, validation, governance, financial instrument pricing, risk management, data analysis)
- Understanding of financial instrument valuation concepts
- Strong analytical and computer skills including experience with quantitative analysis technical tools and techniques.
- Ability to explain difficult financial modeling/valuation concepts to diverse audiences and to experts at various clients.
- Candidate needs to be comfortable providing technical assistance and financial modeling expertise to non-technical clients and internal teams.
- Provide recommendations for improved and enhanced business efficiency to clients.
- Apply problem solving skills and deliver Deloitte methodology on engagements.
- Exercise professional judgment on engagements by providing proactive solutions and recommendations.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Build and broaden industry knowledge to support organization and function initiatives by taking advantage of local and national training programs.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with clients and staff in consultative settings.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Related consulting experience.
- Background in derivatives finance, including detailed knowledge of derivatives theory and securities pricing and financial instrument types and structures.
- Master's degree in Mathematical Finance, Mathematics of Finance, Financial Engineering or Quantitative Finance or a related field.
- Experience with derivatives and complex financial instruments valuation.
- Experience with Bloomberg, MATLAB, Monte-Carlo Simulation tools such as Crystal Ball and @Risk, FinCAD, NumeriX, Savysoft TOPS, Principia and Summit.
- PhD, CPA, CIA, CFA, CA, CCA, CMA, CAIA or FRM certifications a plus #indeedpush