Enterprise Data Management Specialist (87225)
- Perform EDM assessments and support the prioritization and implementation of EDM assessment recommendations
- Lead various EDM projects (varying from assessment/strategy, implementation, and sustainment) delivering data governance, data quality, data architecture, metadata, master data, data privacy & security, analytics & reporting, and data lifecycle management capabilities
- Develop and analyze data quality assessments to develop high level roadmaps that outline a strategic plan and key milestones necessary to address assessment findings
- Lead and produce important EDM documentation (e.g., reference architectures, Governance charter, Source-To-Target Mappings)
- Develop processes and communications to support data management improvement efforts
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Analytics and Cognitive (A&C) offering is responsible for developing advanced analytics products and applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data in order to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our clients. Our team supports all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions through data collection and ETL, and from performing analyses and using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers. Our practitioners give special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- 2+ years of experience developing data management programs
- 2+ years of experience with Data Management, Data Architecture, Data Quality, Analytics and/or Data Strategy, and developing Roadmaps
- 2+ years of experience in master data management and data quality concepts
- 1+ years of experience with data governance tools (Collibra, Talend, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or business-related field
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Organizational and Client Management experienced skills
- Experience in data modeling and architecture development
- Good knowledge of general Project Management methodology and Tools
- Knowledge and skills in data analysis, data modeling, data profiling, and data management of structured and unstructured data.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to compose, write and edit a variety of general business correspondence, management reports, technical presentations, and position papers
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities with key focus on delivery and client orientation
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements