Senior Analyst for Brand Management ( 594883-1B )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
As an Brand Strategy SeniorAnalyst within Verizon’s Marketing Activation organization, you will work closely with the Director of Brand Strategy to accelerate Verizon’s shift to a technology brand defined by its equities of Trust and Innovation. You will be part of a tight-knit team that works across the Marketing organization and wider company to lead the conversation about how we organize, position, package and present our capabilities and our offerings, and then evaluate and learn from our successes.
- Partner with the Marketing Performance and Customer Marketplace Insights (CMI) teams to drive metrics reporting across the Marketing Activation group.
- Provide consistent updates on key business metrics to leadership by coordinating weekly Results Review meetings, delivering Monthly & Quarterly Brand Scorecards, and incorporating data-driven strategic recommendations.
- Monitor and summarize 3rd party research reports, including breaking brand rankings/awards.
- Monitor and analyze our streams of data and reporting for insights to spark strategies and creative approaches.
- Collaborate with the Brand Strategy team to embed insights reporting in our output.
- Generate compelling approaches for showcasing data and research findings to help build consensus around the findings and implications, with output used in presentations all the way up to board level.
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience in a data analytics-oriented role.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Market Research and Brand Measurement: quantitative and qualitative research methodologies around brand metrics, drivers of brand preference and/or other brand research approaches.
- Previous experience at a research company, advertising agency, or consulting firm.
- Experience with data visualization and excellent presentation generation skills (GSlides, PPT).
- Experience with generating insights and strategic recommendations from data and the ambition to turn data into winning strategies and breakthrough creative.
- Drive to do the work, excellent project management skills to ensure focus on priority assignments, and ‘get it done’ attitude.
- Curiosity to uncover insights, stories and new angles within datasets, and the analytical skills to follow through.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).