Oracle HCM Performance Management Consultant (92799)
- Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client.
- Contribute to and help to manage work streams that contribute to the overall project success.
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate.
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with clients to understand their capacity and needs to ensure continued success and effective usage of Oracle Performance Management.
- Engage in proactive suggestions for optimization and apply creative thinking to solving problems.
- Engage with Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service offerings and understand our key messages to bring additional value to clients.
Required is a minimum of 3 years' experience in the following areas :
- Hands on experience in several Full Life Cycle implementation of the Oracle HCM Performance Management , from planning to configuration through go-live.
- Strong functional knowledge of the system.
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Travel up to 10% annually (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must live near, or relocate to, the Gilbert, AZ, Mechanicsburg, PA or Lake Mary, FL area.
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
- Oracle HCM Certification
- Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing).