Oracle HCM Absence Management Consultant (92821)
- Collaborate with clients to understand their capacity and needs to ensure continued success and effective usage of Oracle Absence Management.
- Engage in proactive suggestions for optimization and apply creative thinking to solving problems.
- Engage with Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service offerings and understand our key messages to bring additional value to clients.
- Share your knowledge of Oracle Absence Management as you lead your team through the sales and solutioning process to formulate the best plan to drive client goals forward post implementation.
Required is a minimum of 3 years' experience in the following areas :
- Hands on experience in several Full Life Cycle implementation of the Oracle HCM Absence Management , from planning to configuration through go-live.
- Strong functional knowledge of the system.
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Travel up to 10% annually (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must live near, or relocate to, the Gilbert, AZ, Mechanicsburg, PA or Lake Mary, FL area.
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
- Oracle HCM Certification
- Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing).