Oracle HCM Absence Management Senior Consultant (92823)
- Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client.
- Contribute to and help to manage work streams that contribute to the overall project success.
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate.
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with clients to understand their capacity and needs to ensure continued success and effective usage of Oracle HCM Cloud Absence Management.
- Engage in proactive suggestions for optimization and apply creative thinking to solving problems.
- Engage with Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service offerings and understand our key messages to bring additional value to clients.
- Lead teams to design and define the scope resulting in efficient and effective pricing and resource planning.
- Share your knowledge of Oracle Absence Management as you lead your team through the sales and solutioning process to formulate the best plan to drive client goals forward post implementation.
Required is a minimum of 6 years' experience in the following areas :
- Hands on experience in several Full Life Cycle implementation of the Oracle HCM Absence Management, from planning to configuration through go-live.
- Strong functional knowledge of the system
- Experience leading a project team, including managing workstream leads to drive their work towards project deadlines and deliverables that are on target and beyond client expectations
- Experience managing project financials, including monitoring for project issues and taking appropriate action to ensure an exceptional project completion for the client
- Experience mentoring and sharing knowledge with colleagues, to continue to grow and develop your colleagues within the practice
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Travel up to 10% annually (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must live near, or relocate to, the Gilbert, AZ, Mechanicsburg, PA or Lake Mary, FL area.
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
- Oracle HCM Certification
- Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing).