Manager of Vendor Management ( 598810-1I )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The Manager of Vendor Management here at BlueJeans by Verizon acts as a liaisonbetween the vendor and the BlueJeans GTM team. The vendor manageris responsible for building,maintaining, and managing long-term relationship(s) withvendor(s) for revenue generating activities associated with a call center. The Manager plays a vital role in ensuring that the services offeredby the vendorare meeting expectations of customer experience, performancemanagement, and service delivery excellence.
The Manager plays a vital role in ensuring that the services offered at the vendor site are meeting expectations of customer experience, performance management, and service delivery excellence.
What you’ll be doing...
Provide oversight of vendor B2B sales for BlueJeans. We need a self-reliant, high energy and motivated candidate to facilitate strong KPI performance from our outsourced vendor.
- Serve as the primary liaison between BlueJeans Business Operations and partners while taking the lead role in collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and execute an innovative and high impact business plan
- Manage strategy, implementation, and optimization of partner relationships to maximize revenue attainment and ensure partner commitment to the BlueJeans organization
- Actively participate in partner performance management framework development and evaluations at project, partner, and program level
- Monitor performance against plan and develop and execute strategies to address any underperforming partners and locations
- Work closely with partners to evaluate joint business and gather feedback that can improve overall partnership and programs
- Develop and implement sales incentive programs designed to motivate vendor agents to exceed revenue goals.
- Manage the contractual obligations the vendor has agreed to, while guiding them to be successful
- Audit of vendor results and key performance indicators with the intent to drive continued improvement in subscriber counts, revenue, and churn.
- Partner with an outsource vendor to report and readout on performance
- Handle customer escalations diligently
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years or more of B2B sales experience in SaaS solutions or similar technologies
- Two or more years of sales management experience.
- Experience in managing multiple vendors with end-to-end responsibility for program/project management
- Extensive experience leveraging analytics or business intelligence tools such as: Tableau, Power BI and or Sisense.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
- Valid driver’s license.
Even better if you have:
- A proven track record of sales excellence.
- Deep understanding of the various phases of project management, including initiating, planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure
- Direct client engagement experience over multiple end-to-end implementations and contract execution
- Strategic thinker who can blend consulting and business strategy to innovate and develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives
- Solid interpersonal and negotiation skills; should be able to facilitate engagements and handle objections in real-time
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); should be able to prepare and deliver presentations to C-level executives
- Superior organizational skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize on a day-to-day and week-to-week basis
- Prior experience in implementing contract management/partner implementation is highly preferred
- Experience in building trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders. • Willingness to travel 10% - 20% of the time.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.