Senior Manager of Product and Project Management ( 599238-1M )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The FWA Commercialization team within the Home Readiness and Orchestration organization is looking for a Senior Manager with a passion for driving the commercial success of the FWA business and its products (5G Home Internet, LTE Home Internet, prior base integration and future tech), across multiple cross-functional organizations to deliver both scale and results. The primary focus will be to drive end to end results through influential leadership, collaboration, and daily execution that will keep Verizon in a leadership position with FWA services. This is a high-impact role focused on delivering the solutions that will enable scalability, growth and revenue plans. Additionally, this candidate needs the ability to influence cross-functional departmental sub-strategies creating efficient end to end internal linkage, allowing Verizon to deliver best in class service, and deliver a multi-billion dollar revenue stream and customer acquisition/retention. This role encompasses a wide span of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Directly lead a diverse team of managers spanning multiple projects and skill sets.
- Influence multiple leaders and teams across Verizon in order to drive one unified voice concerning the FWA business.
- Create/run and participate in multiple VP/SVP/C-level executive level meetings, interlocks, and working sessions.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, provide thought leadership and concise direction to partnership teams.
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience on high-volume, high-intensity projects with the ability to deliver consistently strong, measurable results.
- Product/project management experience.
- Experience developing and executing the necessary steps to achieve short and long-term business growth strategies.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Business or relevant field.
- Master’s Degree.
- Home services management or related discipline.
- Ability to build, lead, and develop a team of direct reports.
- Ability to drive change and results through influential leadership skills in a highly-matrixed environment with competing priorities.
- Process-oriented yet adaptable to change.
- The ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- A strong attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- Excellent senior-level executive communication skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas, processes and over-arching visions in a simplified manner.
- Strong blend of commercial and technical skills with the ability to synthesize relevant information and make key decisions to drive the business forward.
- Creative, innovative, proactive, collaborative, and resourceful.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).