Change Management & Strategic Communications Senior Consultant (96022)
- Lead one or more work streams on the different components of strategic change activities (Organization Process, Strategic Communications, Organization Alignment, Training and Change Management)
- Prepare comprehensive change and workforce transition plans and programs, including strategies to support and change and transition initiatives and engage leadership
- Develop and execute communication plans leveraging creative, engaging mediums and platforms
- Apply proprietary tools, technology and software to assess the impact of change on organizations using assessments of organizational culture, performance and readiness for change
- Provide informal coaching and/or mentoring of team members
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Organization Transformation offering (OT) focuses on transforming the organization (and the providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This includes changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions and re-designing the structure of an organization. Organization Transformation can occur at the enterprise, business unit, or functional level, involves both employers and providers across the Human Capital ecosystem, and requires a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation.
- Bachelor's degree required in business, human resources, communications or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of full time professional work experience in related human capital consulting
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Travel up to 60%, Due to COVID-19, certain on-site client work has been suspended until further notice, however, on-site work may be required on a case-by-case basis for this position
- Previous human capital consulting experience supporting public sector clients
- Previous experience managing interns/junior staff, or independently managing clients
- Experience having previously worked for a Big Four firm for 3+ years
- 5+ years of experience in the following:
- Organizational Strategy, Design & Transition
- Change Management
- Training & Strategic Communications
- Cultural Transformation
- Active US Government Clearance
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $98,000 to $163,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.