Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Oracle Revenue Management and Billing Specialist SS/SSS -Location Open (97476)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Oracle Revenue and Billing Management Consultant you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Be responsible for all Oracle Revenue Management and Billing Business parametrization, meta data driven configurations, extensions and customizations being developed.
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Oracle Offering has industry-leading experiences across Oracle products and solutions. We bring value to our clients through understanding the intersection of the business and technology, while bringing our clients industry specific preconfigured solutions to accelerate delivery and return on their investments. We're recognized as thought leaders in industry and as a Global Cloud Elite partner. Our clients affirm our position by sharing their stories of success in partnering with Deloitte and the Oracle practice.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related field and 5+ years of relevant work experience
• Responsible for all Oracle Revenue Management and Billing Business parametrization, meta data driven configurations, extensions and customizations being developed.
- Thorough knowledge on the Oracle Utilities Application framework (OUAF) to deep dive into spots to write algorithms
- Experience with handling and modification of Business object and Maintenance objects to extend the ORMB features to meet the solution needed
- Thorough knowledge on developing external java components and PLSQL procedures/functions to customize related modules of ORMB
- Experience with unit testing of all code components of ORMB Release management and Packaging the ORMB components in DevOps toolkits.
- Experience with Oracle Application Framework (OAF); EBS Reporting (BIP,PLSQL reports);DevOps.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Travel up to 10% annually
- . * Colorado Applicants:
- * For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $74K-$140K. * You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.