Vulnerability Management Lead (98555)
- Team Lead position that will oversee the vulnerability management workstream and assist with the preparation of Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages for Authorization to Operate (ATO).
- Daily activities also include leading efforts to further enhance patching tool efficiency, creating/peer review reports for a government client, and advising the team/client regarding cybersecurity best practices.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship.
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Travel up to 15%
- Experience working with RMF and NIST 800-53
- Experience working with cyber security tools
- Experience with cyber awareness (e.g., phishing emails, cyber trainings)
- Experience with enterprise vulnerability management solutions, such as SCCM/MECM, Tanium/IBM BigFix, Tenable Nessus/ACAS, McAfee HBSS, Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Understanding of DISA STIGs, Information Assurance Vulnerability Management Program.
- Capable of performing trend analysis of vulnerability scan data and preparation of vulnerability management metrics for presentation to leadership.
- Able to develop/review SOPs, checklists, ensuring alignment to cybersecurity best practices and procedures for conducting vulnerability assessments.
- Able to clearly articulate technical issues in the environment while providing viable solutions. Knowledge of ITIL processes such as Incident/Problem/Configuration/Change management.
- Strong critical thinking, communication, and organizational skills. 8570 Certification (e.g. Security +, CISSP)
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)