Senior Manager - Business Program Management (99467)
- Manages the lifecycle of Trust-related client pursuits
- Leads and manages the creation, development and operations of Deloitte's Trust Platform
- Leads engagement with relevant offering portfolios, offerings and services in taking them to market and effectively representing them as part of the Trust storefront
- Leads the development of industry, sector and buyer-sensitive Trust sales and marketing collateral
- Oversees operational aspects of the Trust team including recruiting, project management, talent, etc.
- Drives the development, expansion and enhancement of the Trust storefront
- Serves as the primary point of integration and coordination with other areas across the firm, including: Center for Research and Insights, Marketing, Brand, etc.
- Works closely with Executive leaders to facilitate execution of key projects and initiatives. Provides strategic, analytical and project management leadership, and keeps senior leadership abreast of noteworthy events, milestones and issues in their area of responsibility.
- Manages and provides oversight to major Trust projects/initiatives. Organizes teams and integration of all appropriate channels and sub-channels involved in execution and delivery of projects/initiatives. Manages against budget, talent and timeline goals.
- Designs, manages and leads in-person, hybrid, and virtual leadership meetings and events.
- Ensures the timely communication and flow of information among leadership and key stakeholders for projects/initiatives. Serve as a conduit and contact point so key objectives are communicated clearly and can be met.
- Maintains lists of Executive Team priority action items, and monitors progress on action items. Oversees and executes other significant strategic responsibilities: develops and maintains calendars, schedules and facilitates meetings, responds as appropriate to inquiries from various leadership groups.
- Contributes to and oversees the development of internal communications deliverables (including emails/voicemails, newsletters, presentations, speaking notes, etc.) to relay key messages or ask for participation/execution on activities.
- Works across the Green Dot to coordinate Trust efforts with the appropriate cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 10 years of related experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multiple-projects environment
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills to identify interdependencies between issues, data, and outcomes; clear understanding of how moving pieces come together to build the big picture
- Outstanding interpersonal skills that build relationships at all levels across the organization with the ability to influence, collaborate, and build consensus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify and present data-driven insights and trends
- Proven ability to communicate ideas and insights in person, virtually, and in writing, succinctly and with impact, understanding what is relevant vs. what is "noise" to the audience
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel up to 20%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sec tors you serve.
- Experience in business development, product management, software development lifecycle, talent management, and/or organizational development
- Prior consulting or professional services experience