Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management (SCM) Senior Consultant - Location Open (81057)
- Work with Level 1 Service Desk team, Level 2 Incident & Problem Management & Level 3 teams to resolve production incidents.
- Responsible for gathering requirements for new Change Requests, preparing specification documents and taking it through SDLC following Agile or Hybrid Agile Methodology.
- Debug objects in production system to help in resolution of production incidents.
- Work on Continuous Improvement initiatives and provide solutions to problems.
- Communicate production status and issues to management and stakeholders.
- Engage AMS delivery teams and instill a mindset of continuous learning and process improvement.
- Coordinating onsite/offshore - multi-geography team environments if required
- Adhering to contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as agreed with client
- Team working skills to contribute and boost motivation in project work
- Experience resolving integration issues
- Knowledge in trouble shooting existing issues and suggesting Business Process improvements as necessary
- Analysis of business processes to identify opportunities for automation & Innovation.
- Communication with clients in order to determine their needs in detail
- Written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate ideas and results to business executives in the marketing and sales organizations
The Enterprise Operations as a Service Offering addresses our clients' needs for on-going operations of their technology and business process investments through multi-year contracts. We deliver continuous modernization, upgrades, and address incremental business changes as part of our engagements.
The Oracle Operations offering helps our clients realize the return on their investment in Oracle and its ecosystem, including next generation SaaS products such as ERP Cloud and traditional on-premise ERP products such as Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft and JD Edwards and other Oracle products. Our integrated and comprehensive approach to application management enables IT modernization through automation, innovation and deployment of digital tools and assets to drive business outcomes.
- 4+ years of industry/consulting hands on work in relevant Oracle Cloud application technologies
- Functional or technical (integrations, extensions, and reports) experience with Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management in the following, but not limited to:
- Order Management
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Experience with Oracle Cloud methodology and framework
- Knowledge of ITIL methods and tools
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Travel up to 10% annually
- Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with offshore teams and coordinating between onshore/offshore activities
- Technical experience implementing or supporting Oracle applications
- Solid understanding of the Oracle Oracle Cloud methodology and framework