Systems Management Analyst - Telecommute (108239114)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Work with leadership and other teams (Data, WFM, Telecoms, Training, QA, & Outreach) to prioritize business needs
- Help support the Telephonic Outreach team with daily tasks associated to operating the call center telephony solution
- Identify, document, implement, and support solutions that improve business operations related to the outbound Dialer
- Develop test plans and lead user, system, and integration testing with a variety of stakeholders
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques to provide ongoing reports that aid in decision making
- Data and table modification such as data quality analysis, indexing, archiving, change tracking, etc.
- Develop and maintain business facing documentation where required
- Monitor Telephonic Outreach ticket queue and respond to incidents within team SLAs
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field; or 4 years’ experience with the PureConnect Dialer
- 4+ years of experience with SQL and SQL Server concepts (T-SQL, stored procedures, views, indexing, etc.)
- Experience supporting call center operations and technology (reporting, dialers, IVR, ACD, WFM, VoIP, telephony, ASR, TTS)
- Familiarity with SharePoint administration and document management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications with solid abilities in Excel
- Some travel (< 5%) as well as occasional night & evening work may be required
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Certified on the Genesys PureConnect system including:
- oInteraction Center Certified Engineer
- oInteraction Center Core Specialist
- oInteraction Dialer Certified Engineer
- oInteraction Center Handler Developer
- Experience working with data from a call center environment including PureConnect and/or IEX
- Experience performing data analytics using Python or other data science tools
- Knowledge in computer programming including familiarity with PureConnect API’s, web, XML, TTS, ASR, or NLP
- Familiarity with Rally project management software and/or SCRUM principles
- Familiarity with HP Service now or other ticket management systems
- Familiarity with Nuance TTS Engine
- Ability to communicate clearly and develop training and design documentation for both technical and business audiences
- Ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets
- Ability to generate reports for senior leadership that are concise and meaningful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical needs
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 5, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.