Associate Director, Offer Management and Personalization - Minnetonka, MN preferred or US Telecommute (111657957)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You are a thought leader who thrives on developing new solutions to solve tough challenges. Your passion for helping others, ability to analyze data and ask insightful questions, and your drive to optimize performance and personalization will be central to this role.
We share a mission that inspires, and we need your talents and business discipline to help fuel that mission. Are you ready to analyze data and deliver bold, business-savvy ideas to impact the lives of millions?
You will be empowered to support short and long term operational and strategic multi-channel campaign activities. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work across teams that span the entire organization, including marketing, operations, digital, clinical and technical teams, to align to and execute a common multi-channel strategy and deliver a positive experience for the member.
Your passion for performance can fuel your life's best work.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Subject matter expert on personalization with an understanding of how machine learning, data science and technology are leveraged to deliver personalized experiences
- Establish performance standards and best practices to support data-driven engagement strategies
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to advance real-time offer (RTO) strategies and capabilities to meet business goals
- Serve as a subject matter expert for real-time, multi-channel initiatives and guide the business through expanding and optimizing its real-time offer strategy
- Analyze data to identify trends and issues in multi-channel campaign approach and implement changes to optimize performance
- Understand benefits, risks and potential downstream impacts of changes and enhancements to the current state
- Set and manage to scopes, timelines and deliverables on concurrent projects
- Communicate effectively with business, technical teams and leadership
- Maintain relationships with all involved business teams
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field; or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience developing cross channel strategies
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis, marketing analytics, and multi-channel campaign management or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience developing and championing strategic programs
- 3+ years of experience in project management (can be concurrent with above)
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements from the business
- Experience working alongside technical resources to ensure all requirements are met and solutions are delivered
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience working with a real-time marketing rules engine
- Experience managing others
- Solid foundation in statistics
- Ability to manage many concurrent initiatives with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Ability to problem solve and research conflicting and/or inaccurate marketing metrics to enhance the current state of a marketing strategy
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $97,300 to $176,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.