Senior Manager - Digital Capability Management, SAP Application Security (R1560984-en-us)
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Digital Capability Security Manager. SAP is responsible for designing and implementing the application level Security for SAP S4 Hana and other SAP systems such as Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), Project and Portfolio Management (PPM), as well as SAP Fiori and SAP Business Technology Platform. The Digital Capability Security Manager provides direct governance and oversight for the BUILD and RUN partners for the application security associated to the SAP systems. The Digital Capability Security Manager drives strong collaboration with Cyber Security, Audit, and business teams to proactively ensure compliance to security practices and successful security audits including resolutions.
- Deep and Broad knowledge of SAP Systems and the design and maintenance for SAP application, HANA DB, and SAP Fiori, Security authorizations
- S4 HANA, PPM (RPM), GRC, BW, ATTP, MDM, GTS, HANA DB, CE, Portals, and Solution Manager
- Strong working knowledge of Business Processes enabled in SAP such as: PP (Production Planning), SAP IBP (Demand Planning, Clinical Supply Operations) functionality.
- Understanding of ABAP/4 coding
- Experience in a full life cycle implementation of multiple SAP Systems is preferred
- Experience implementing and managing SAP Security in a FDA and GxP regulated environment.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP S4 Hana
- Knowledge of related SAP areas such as Finance, Manufacturing or OTC
- Experience with BMS Processes would be a plus
- Experience with working with Internal/External Auditors/Inspectors
- Experience with SAP Security Authorizations design and management
- Experience managing projects or components of large projects.
- Able to deal with ambiguity in problem definition and organizational relationships. Experience working in a matrix organization.
- Able to deal with and sensitive to cultural differences
- Skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Model the BMS core behaviors
- Ability to produce clear and effective written presentations, memos, etc.
- Able to effectively translate business security requirements and regulations to a solution using the SAP S4 Hana system, Bolt-Ons to SAP S4 Hana, and related tools
- Manage stakeholder communications for projects
- Understands pharmaceutical industry dynamics – proactively and reactively applies this knowledge when making decisions
- Develops self through training and project work assignments
- Identifies and leverages synergies with other projects and/or processes
- Able to develop cost estimates in a timely fashion
- Able to respond to and support multiple groups for Audits and inspections.
- Able to influence Associate Director and Director level with oral and written presentations
- Strong Collaboration with other teams to produce a holistic SAP security model and process
- Able to develop, maintain and communicate the SAP security process
- Ensuring compliance to the SAP Security model across the entire SAP application and system landscape
- Developing and maintaining a compliant change process for all security changes
- Providing feedback to all groups to elevate security to a “by design” component of all SAP development/implementation
- Support all necessary audit and inspections by satisfying information requests on a timely basis
- Collaborate with the other security functions to ensure holistic view of security across the SAP landscape
- Continuous improvement to reduce cost, improve process, and improve user experience.
- SAP Functional Teams (Finance, Manufacturing, Order-To-Cash, Planning-ICO), Accenture Team
- 7 - 10 years of experience in domain preferred.
- BS Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Finance, Logistics or related or equivalent work experience, Masters a plus.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.