Senior Analyst- Federal Project Management ( 607898-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The position will support a Federal customer in the acquisition, implementation, and ongoing care for multiple services under the EIS contract. Primarily responsible for post-sale implementation management, overall customer relationship satisfaction, and management of third party vendor team. The role will focus on managing customer projects to support call center technologies using the agile delivery methodology, as well as managing backlog cleanup activities.Will work with pre-sale teams to fully understand customer requirements, and provide material support of procurement activities.
- Providing direction to internal teams, third party vendors, customers, technical staff, and Project team members on projects and deployment / installation activities.
- Hosting project calls, touchpoints, solution reviews, user story demos, etc
- Implementation of Call Center Technologies, IVRs, and Natural Language solutions.
- Monitoring SLA's and KPIs across several technologies and implementing action plans when needed, and manage teams to meet expectations.
- Understanding the system architecture to provide the best solution(s) for complex challenges.
- Serving as an escalation point of contact for all services related matters to ensure customer satisfaction, which includes working with service management on RCA's and process improvements.
- Leading efforts to escalate across internal groups to resolve issues impacting customer service.
- Identify and drive the resolution of business problems and escalate issues by working closely within and across teams.
- Ensuring team compliance with existing agreements, policies and reporting requirements
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You enjoy working with customers and servicingongoing complex problems that require attention, communication, organization, and planning. You can skillfully defuse asituation, isolate the core issue and address the customer concerns through outstanding written and verbal communication. You have a knack for providing professional and clear answers to customer requests. You are energized by the challenge of identifying new opportunities.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Enterprise and/or Government customer-facing experience.
- Active government issued security clearance at a Public Trust level, or eligibility to obtain and maintain this clearance.
- Current PMP or Agile Certification or willingness to obtain.
- Project management experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience with managing and negotiating with internal and external organizations.
- Experience with Call Center Technologies, Natural Language IVRs, Analytics and Reporting capabilities.
- Willingness to be on call for after-hours support as needed.
- Experience with direct customer and vendor management.
- Experience in a client facing role and resolving operational problems
- Experience in the Verizon provisioning process and systems.
- Experience in Solution Implementation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.