Remote Lead Analyst - Global Trade Management
Eaton’s Aerospace Division is currently seeking a Remote Lead Analyst – Global Trade Management to join our team. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position will function as a primary business specialist in SAP Transformation project focused on Global Trade.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Assist in integrating assigned Functional Area process(es) into the overall business processes across Eaton Aerospace.
- Become Eaton Aerospace system superuser for all assigned Functional Area business processes.
- Learn all Functional Area business processes over the course of Design-Build-Test in order to become a self-sufficient deployment expert in assigned Function.
- Understand the Enterprise Structure configured within the system and become fluent enough to explain to colleagues in the future (company codes plants, warehouse, storage locations, etc.).
- Prioritize processes, reports, features, functionality as required for deployment.
- Document Functional process(es) for training and work instructions.
- Create test cases for Functional Area and update as required based on test results and deployment feedback.
- Test functional areas to ensure solution works properly prior to deployment.
- If required, collaborate with IT resources to develop functional specifications for system areas that require enhancement.
- Help document and communicate all changes from as-is process to new process for Organizational Change Management (OCM) and training purposes.
- Assist Global Process Owner in creating user roles based on process and plant organization structures.
- Assist in Eaton Aerospace data cleansing, mapping, loading and testing.
- Create Functional Area reports as required.
- During deployment:
- Coach plant resources in data cleansing and cutover tasks.
- Assist in updating plant documentation and work instructions.
- Train end-user groups.
- Post deployment:
- Continue to serve as Level 2 support through hypercare (with Level 1 being plant superusers).
- Update any documentation as necessary (process, data, OCM, testing and training).
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are strongerQualifications
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- 5 years experience in Global Trade management
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time
- Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee
What you’ll get from us:
We provide benefits that are industry competitive and focused on employee well-being. Listed below are programs that are offered globally, but program availabilities may vary by site.
- Flexible work options to help balance work/life demands (at participating Eaton sites)
- Healthcare/retirement savings programs
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and performance
- Tuition assistance or financial help for ongoing learning and development
- Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness programs
- Donation matching (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico)
Eaton provides a competitive total rewards package commensurate with applicable skills, knowledge, and experience and consistent with internal and external market practices. The annual salary range for this role is $115,000 - $140,000 a year. At Eaton, we know that good benefit plans are important to employees and their families. In addition to a competitive base salary, Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits. Click here for more detail: Eaton Benefits at a Glance.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call [Register to View] or send an email to: AccommodationsForApplying@Eaton.com
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER ITD
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes – Remote
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time