Senior Analyst of Advertising and Promotions Management
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
The Advertising group within the Verizon Content Team is charged with building the future of advertising monetization efforts across the Verizon Consumer Group. This future includes mobile, video, display and addressable advertising across Verizon's industry leading mobile and in-home devices. The future will build on today's revenue streams of Fios linear TV, video-on-demand, TV Everywhere connected TV apps, and addressable TV.
The Consumer Content and Partnerships Team is responsible for connecting consumers with the content and experiences they love on the nation's best network. We oversee partnerships, source opportunities and negotiate with a broad range of content and programming entities, including major broadcast and cable companies, sports leagues, emerging O&O platforms, OTT/digital providers, studios, AR/VR producers, retailers, gaming developers, and live entertainment venues and production companies.
The Senior Analyst of Advertising and Promo Management will help our team blaze new trails leveraging Verizon's role as the largest direct-to-consumer platform in the U.S., by supporting our next revenue growth drivers. You'll be part of a high performing team executing on the operations build out and execution of new and existing advertising products for Verizon in the evolving addressable, streaming, CTV, mobile, video and display space. Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining Advanced TV (Addressable, CTV, Streaming, etc.), mobile and display orders throughout the campaign lifecycle, including proposal, kick-off, and launch.
- Supporting sales partners with generating counts, RFP responses and plans.
- Preparing and maintaining campaign details, monitoring in-flight campaigns to assure 100% delivery of purchased impressions.
- Delivering stewardship reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Securing and inputting traffic instructions for all campaigns.
- Coordinating the receipt of trafficking assets between the client and the traffic team.
- Collaborating with data vendors on targeting and measurement needs, and compiling materials for post campaign measurement/ROAS.
- Organizing weekly status sheets.
- Evaluating usability and supporting prioritization for new product features and vendor solutions.
- Generating revenue reports for sales partners and finance, and manual reporting for the monthly billing and invoicing process.
What we're looking for...
You are hands-on, ad tech savvy, product oriented, with a passion for data targeting, measurement and/or attribution, advertising, proficient and experienced in addressable, CTV, display, mobile, programmatic and/or other digital advertising.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Two or more years of experience with CTV, display, mobile, video or television advertising, with some experience with household addressable advertising.
- Experience in project management.
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in advertising or communications.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in a role demonstrating technical, quantitative, and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task within a team setting and handle strict deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and a self-starter.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with business stakeholders and product teams.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Previous experience in ad tech (ad servers, SSPs, exchanges, DSPs, etc.) and knowledge of ad operations.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, or New York work location, the compensation range for this position is between $80,000.00 and $149,000.00 annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.