Project Coordinator - Campaign Management
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits , locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
- Leading campaign coordination spanning all aspects of the project from the briefing process through activation and post campaign read-out
- Applying in-depth knowledge of project management methodologies to deliver work on time, on budget and as expected
- Advocating for and utilizing Workfront tool throughout project lifecycle
- Maintaining thorough understanding of project and prioritization process to identify and implement opportunities for improvement
- Proactively identify and collaborate with campaign manager and project leaders to manage project challenges, advising project sponsors as they navigate these challenges
- Researching, developing, and communicating recommendations and results to senior leadership and other levels of management through summaries, reports and/or presentations
- Confidently holding teams and leadership accountable to project milestones
- Influencing decisions and making decisions within scope
- Drive consistent tracking on the work, planning/prioritization, report outs and work processes
- Demonstrated experience in project management discipline
- Experience working and collaborating in a matrix team environment
- Demonstrating expertise in problem solving, including diagnosis of root cause and risk analysis
- Demonstrating strong adaptability and learning agility to proactively meet evolving business needs
- Understanding of brand and marketing performance
- Ability to build consistent work processes
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across teams, departments, peers, and various levels of leadership
- Marketing/Advertising/PR degree, preferred