Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
2024 Risk Management Rotational Analyst
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Assess risk across risk disciplines
• Data analytics and reporting
• Work with various systems
• Communicate with Risk Management and other line of business professionals
• Practical experience with risk topics and loss events
• Quality assurance and control testing
• Credit analysis
• Practical application of laws and regulations
• Regulatory reporting
• Assess and monitor risk and risk control processes across all risk areas
• Opportunities for special projects will be determined based on performance and business needs
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Bachelor’s degree with coursework in Business, Economics, Finance, Pre-Law, Accounting or related field
• A minimum cumulative 3.3 GPA is preferred
• Good analytical and decision-making sills
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Effective oral and written communications skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, with an emphasis on Excel
• Ability to work independently and part of a team
• Strong accounting and/or financial acumen is a plus
• Relevant work or internship experience is a plus
This program is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship.