Commercial Compliance Risk Management Manager
Business Practice Lead (Risk Management Officer) Malaysia and Singapore
You are a risk management professional with strong entrepreneurial mindset, collaborative, exemplify Organon leadership behaviors, be able to assess and provide mitigation on identified business integrity risks. As part of the extended Country Leadership team and a strong business partner to Singapore and Malaysia Commercial teams, your strength lies in your ability to help advice stakeholders on policy considerations, enable the markets commercial to execute the business strategies within the Organon’s business compliance framework and while also developing sustainable compliance programs.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Business partnering: As part of the Country Leadership team, you proactively partnering with the business in advising on compliance practices and providing operational guidance within the Organon’s code of conduct, compliance framework and business policies to ensure strategies are executed within the business compliance framework.
- Compliance programs and policies:
- Operationalize the OGN compliance programs and policies (related to FCPA, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Privacy, etc) within the Malaysia and Singapore commercial business.
- Lead and oversight the implementation of evolving Organon compliance frameworks including risk assessments & mitigation plans for local business organizations in collaboration with SEA Cluster Business Practice Lead & Legal & Compliance (Policies, business initiatives, SOPs, Training and Guidance)
- Act as privacy stewards by operationalizing the Organon Privacy principles as advised by the Organon Global Privacy Office.
- Oversight & Monitoring:
- Review of local markets compliance KPI tools (i.e. Anti-Bribery systems, PULSE, VEEVA), regular self-review of key processes; identifying sustainable mitigation plan for any policy outliers,
- Support the compliance monitoring oversight of local markets external Alliance Partners,
- Compliance initiatives and projects: Support the SEA Business Practice Lead local management team in working on new compliance & simplification initiatives, also designing new control and monitoring measures, for new business activities and practices or SEA cluster practices standardization,
- Manage implementation of changes, conduct review sessions with stakeholders, communicate & train (or support training by subject matter experts) on new and revised policies, processes and procedures, document evidence of training,
- Investigation: support in internal investigations (when called upon), including data analysis, document review and reporting of observations to Corporate Investigations or Legal & Compliance,
- Act as primary contact for the countries Audit and Risk Assessment processes
- Proven ability to develop sustainable cooperative professional relationships on all levels of the organization,
- Proven demonstration of Organon’s leadership behaviours,
- Strong expertise in operationalizing compliance related aspects, including laws, regulations, industry code, procedures, policies and SOPs; awareness of international guidelines and rules
- Excellent understanding of pharmaceutical or medical device companies’ infrastructure and processes
- Full awareness of activities that are subject to mandatory disclosure between pharmaceutical or medical device companies and HCPs/HCOs, together with their underlying processes, source systems and data flows
- Familiarity with compliance guidelines and data protection legislation
- Demonstrated experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Pronounced diplomacy with strong negotiation skills; demonstrated ability to influence senior management; strong cultural awareness
- High ethical standards, being a role model of business compliance and integrity
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
Bachelor’s Degree required.
Language – Must be fluent in English
Minimum 5 years of Audit, Finance, Compliance, or comparable experience in the
healthcare industry, preferably in pharmaceuticals or medical devices.
Secondary Job Description
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at email@example.com.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Annualized Salary Range
Annualized Salary Range (Global)
Travel Requirements: Organon employees must be able to satisfy all applicable travel and credentialing requirements, including associated vaccination prerequisites
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1