609 AOC Database Management Analyst
Work Where it Matters
RiverTech, an Akima company, is not just another federal professional solutions contractor. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), our mission and purpose extend beyond our exciting federal projects as we support our shareholder communities in Alaska.
At RiverTech, the work you do every day makes a difference in the lives of our 15,000 Iñupiat shareholders, a group of Alaska natives from one of the most remote and harshest environments in the United States.
For our shareholders, RiverTech provides support and employment opportunities and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years.
For our government customers, RiverTech provides innovative solutions to complex engineering and operational challenges and delivers wide-ranging services for mission support, systems engineering, and IT.
As a RiverTech employee, you will be surrounded by a challenging, yet supportive work environment that is committed to innovation and diversity, two of our most important values. You will also have access to our comprehensive benefits and competitive pay in addition to growth opportunities and excellent retirement options.
The AOC Database Analyst provides operational subject matter expertise for database management of the 609 Air Operations Center (AOC)'s Air Order of Battle Database (AOBD) and Tactical Information (TACINFO). Provides overarching requirements analysis and operational support to AOC Combat
Plans, Operations, Air Mobility and ISR Divisions for AOC and deployed Coalition Air Operations Center (CAOC)
personnel. Level of effort for all of the following is daily, with increased focus of effort 4-6 weeks prior to 3-4 major
exercises per year. Manager will be located at the 609 AOC, Shaw AFB, SC.
- Provide operational management of Air Operations Center (AOC) database requirements as applicable to applications supporting AOC planning and offensive execution functions and interactions with intelligence functions, especially target planning.
- Manage AOBD and TACINFO standards; coordinate AF/Joint/Allied/Coalition friendly order of battle inputs to ensure standards are maintained.
- Facilitate other service C2 data exchange via applications or established Interface Control Document (ICD) standards.
- Develop functional checklists to assist operators with managing and using AOC database capabilities.
- Identify and define future AOC Weapon System requirements.
- Participate in operational planning, fielding verification and validation of AOC upgrades and modifications.
- Participate in DT&E and OT&E as Database Manager.
- Provide mentorship to newly assigned AOC personnel to include the proper management and access of AOC database information.
- Collaborate with local AOC Training Managers as necessary to ensure MQT and Combat Mission Readiness (CMR) requirements and instruction are accurate and reflect AOC database management functions, configurations, technologies and support responsibilities.
- Provide specialized training on Combat Plans and Operations applications as required.
- Travel in support of operations in support of war, contingency and humanitarian operations, exercises and experiments that may require CONUS and OCONUS travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject or five years of experience with the Air Operations Center (AOC) or Theater Air Control System (TACS) required.
- Must possess a minimum of three years of experience working with AOC combat plans and combat operations applications and management of AOBD and TACINFO.
- Completion of formal AOC Formal Training Unit (FTU) Course or equivalent.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of AOC C2 of air assets in joint and combined operations.
- Participation in AOC exercises or operations as a Database Manager for Combat Plans or Operations Division. Real world contingency experience is highly desired.
- Experience supporting AOC operations within classified environments to include SIPRNet and JWICS.
- Three years of experience on USAFCENT, Numbered Air Force (NAF) or other service equivalent staff.
- Must possess a US Top Secret/SCI clearance.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability, and would like to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or [Register to View] (information about job applications status is not available at this contact information).
Job: Military Specific Occupations
Organization: RiverTech, LLC
Shift: Day Job
Work Type: On-Site
Req ID: RIV03044