Commercial Risk and Compliance Management Lead
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Managing Director to enhance awareness on our Company’s Values and Standards, Corporate Policies and Compliance Policies, SOPs and Guidance;
- Lead and oversight of implementation of evolving Organon compliance frameworks for local business organizations in collaboration with Legal & Compliance (Policies, SOPs and Guidance)
- Serve as “guardian” of all business related policies and procedures that include compliance controls (excluding policies owned by Finance or HR) in close collaboration with the Managing Director
- Taking a strong and active role in ensuring consistent and effective compliance standards in the organization
- Supporting the implementation and operation of tracking /monitoring systems (e.g. Pulse, ABC, Hiperos, Veeva Vault);
- Facilitating and coordinating the Country Grants and Donations Committee
- Provide guidance to Business Stakeholders on queries relating to the local Code of Practice, Policies and Healthcare Professional (HCP) interactions
- Regular self-audits of HCP interactions and documentation / reporting of results
- Oversight and Coordination (Commercial Operations guidance) of EFPIA, IFPMA, PREMA and other relevant and changing local pharma promotional codes
- Manage implementation of changes, conduct review sessions with stakeholders, communicate & train (or support training by subject matter experts) on new and revised policies, processes and procedures, document training and ensure attendance sheets for training are tracked and stored appropriately, Supporting internal investigations as needed (Compliance Issue Visibility and Response, local investigations into alleged Compliance breaches, etc.)
- Act as primary point of contact for Audit and Risk Assessment processes
- Strong expertise in all compliance related aspects, including laws, regulations, industry code, procedures, policies and SOPs; awareness of international guidelines and rules
- Excellent understanding of pharmaceutical companies’ infrastructure and processes
- Full awareness of activities that are subject to mandatory disclosure between pharmaceutical companies and HCPs/HCOs, together with their underlying processes, source systems and data flows
- Familiarity with compliance guidelines and data protection legislation
- Prior experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Pronounced diplomacy with strong negotiation skills; demonstrated ability to influence senior management; strong cultural awareness
- High ethical standards, being a role model of business compliance and integrity
- Proven ability to develop sustainable cooperative professional relationships on all levels of the organization
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Language – Must be fluent in English and the local language
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 5 years of Audit, Finance, Compliance, or comparable experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in pharmaceuticals or medical devices.
Secondary Job Description
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Annualized Salary Range
Annualized Salary Range (Global)
Travel Requirements: Organon employees must be able to satisfy all applicable travel and credentialing requirements, including associated vaccination prerequisites10%
Flexible Work Arrangements:Not Specified
Valid Driving License:No
Number of Openings:1