SAP Consultant - SAP Organizational Change Management (OCM)
A career in IBM Consulting is rooted by long-term relationships and close collaboration with clients across the globe.
You'll work with visionaries across multiple industries to improve the hybrid cloud and AI journey for the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Your ability to accelerate impact and make meaningful change for your clients is enabled by our strategic partner ecosystem and our robust technology platforms across the IBM portfolio; including Software and Red Hat.
Curiosity and a constant quest for knowledge serve as the foundation to success in IBM Consulting. In your role, you'll be encouraged to challenge the norm, investigate ideas outside of your role, and come up with creative solutions resulting in ground breaking impact for a wide network of clients. Our culture of evolution and empathy centers on long-term career growth and development opportunities in an environment that embraces your unique skills and experience.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an SAP Process Adoption Consultant, you will drive change and learning activities to help clients create the enterprise of the future and realize benefits from large business and technology transformations enabled by an SAP platform. A candidate for this role is expected to provide Organizational Change Management and Training expertise to support the people side of change. Applying IBM’s OCM methodology combined with consulting skills, industry and business knowledge, business process best practices, measurements and tools to analyze organizational change issues that drive solutions to transform our clients’ business.
- Develop communication strategy and plan to include creation and delivery of internal and external communications, messages and supporting materials
- Design and develop business user networks (e.g., Change Agent Network, Super User Network, etc.) to support program activities
- Develop the role mapping approach to facilitate defining, mapping and assignment of business roles for training and system access for end users
- Conduct change impact assessments and Readiness assessments to identify key changes and readiness gaps that will impact the organization, then develop and execute change management activities to support the transition
- Define and manage the execution of training strategies and plans (to include training delivery plan and methods, environments, tools, approval cadence, logistics, and scheduling)
- Manage training related activities to include creation and maintenance of all program-related training materials, development of the Train-the-Trainer approach, training schedule development, training metrics and measurement approach, and training environment management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2 years of experience providing OCM and training for large-scale transformations
- Understanding of OCM theories, methods and approaches and how to apply these in support of Enterprise Application deployment programs (for example, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft)
- Knowledge of Agile and Design Thinking Methodologies
- Knowledge of web-based training development solutions and application of adult learning principles
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 years of combined experience in OCM and Training
- 1 year experience each of applying Agile and Design Thinking methodologies
- Bachelor's degree, in Business, Learning, Communications, Organization Behavior, Organization Development, or similar field (master’s degree preferred)
- Experience deploying OCM solutions through one or several full cycle SAP S/4HANA deployments
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
- Healthcare benefits including medical & prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, and mental health & well being
- Financial programs such as 401(k), the IBM Employee Stock Purchase Plan, financial counseling, life insurance, short & long- term disability coverage, and opportunities for performance based salary incentive programs
- Generous paid time off including 12 holidays, minimum 56 hours sick time, 120 hours vacation, 12 weeks parental bonding leave in accordance with IBM Policy, and other Paid Care Leave programs. IBM also offers paid family leave benefits to eligible employees where required by applicable law
- Training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform where IBMers can grow skills and obtain industry-recognized certifications to achieve their career goals
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups, giving & volunteer opportunities, and discounts on retail products, services & experiences
The compensation range and benefits for this position are based on a full-time schedule for a full calendar year. The salary will vary depending on your job-related skills, experience and location. Pay increment and frequency of pay will be in accordance with employment classification and applicable laws. For part time roles, your compensation and benefits will be adjusted to reflect your hours. Benefits may be pro-rated for those who start working during the calendar year.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBM