Location: Washington, D.C. | New York, NY | Boston, MA | Atlanta, GA
In today's world, customers expect companies to know who they are and what they want. Customers want to have products, services or experiences that best suit their needs delivered to them seamlessly across physical and digital channels.
Customers are human first: driven by dynamic wants, needs, and desires. The ability for brands to make personal, meaningful connections on a human level has never been greater and Hux by Deloitte Digital delivers on those experiences in a way that allows companies to own the customer journey end to end.
Hux is the Human Experience Platform by Deloitte Digital. We help companies connect key data sources to understand what matters most to people; connect to advanced technologies like AI and machine learning to sense and respond to those needs at scale; and connect their systems to unlock insights, create collaboration and drive acquisition, engagement and loyalty. Most importantly, we empower companies to connect with customers in personal, meaningful ways that respect them as people, not just customers.
Hux by Deloitte Digital gives companies the ability to build and leverage the connections - between people, systems, data and technologies - so they can deliver personalized, contextual experiences to customers at scale.
Work You'll Do
The Product Manager for our Decisioning Automation solution team will help lead the vision and build of a suite of capabilities and end-to-end solutions within our Hux platform organization. You will focus on decisioning automation capabilities and their application towards enhancing customer experiences. Hux tightly integrates marketing managed services with pre-built IP/software and a best-of-breed ecosystem to power real-time data management, marketing decisioning support, content, delivery, personalization, audience management and the end-to-end customer experience (CX) spectrum.
As Product Manager, you will engage with the product team, program management and engineering in leading comprehensive ongoing releases of existing capabilities bringing enhancements and new solutions to market. You will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of application technology solutions in line with strategic business objectives. You will ensure that the business needs are clearly understand and the technology implemented meets the needs and expectations of the business. You will be responsible to guide cross functional teams to deliver innovative products at market speed using Agile/Scrum principles. You will facilitate scrum ceremonies such as release planning, sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint demo, sprint review and retrospectives.
You will support the following:
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Work with business stakeholders to prioritize planned and unplanned development engagements
- Work with the go-to-market team on launch and customer adoption, support early customer programs, and work with engineering teams on user interface, architecture, and integration with other products in the portfolio
- You will populate, review and refine product backlogs, including, but not limited to, platform themes, epics, features, user stories, business validation and user acceptance test plans and scripts
- Prepare, review, and refine project plans in partnership teams across the spectrum of groups involved in platform development and deployment
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies such as release planning, sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint demo, sprint review and retrospectives
- Bachelor's degree required. Technical fields such as Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics majors preferred. MBA a plus
- 3+ years in product management, with experience in the digital / customer experience domain
- Understanding of artificial intelligence / machine learning paradigms
- Experience in the Digital Marketing domains and an understanding of marketing and ad tech platforms
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and translate plans into phased actions
- Demonstrated experience in Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Understanding and responsibility in project and program management principles, with experience in the application of these principles to developing marketing technology solutions
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation skills necessary to communicate, and persuade, a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate across organizations to optimize outcomes
- Has experience with scaled systems and understands data and system integration; should also have a good understanding of security from a data and process perspective
- Has a customer-driven mindset and insatiable appetite for engineering excellence and drive for outcomes
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience building artificial intelligence / machine learning solutions
- Experience integrating with leading advertising platforms
- Strong knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Industry knowledge of, and preferably experience working with, Customer Data Platforms (CDPs)
- Experience with leading Martech providers