Learning & Leadership Knowledge Management Manager (72234)
- KM Maturity Assessment
- KM Strategy Lab
- KM current state assessment and recommendations
- KM strategy and roadmap development
- KM governance model definition and implementation
- Knowledge Architecture design
- KM user experience design (internal and external)
- Content gap analysis and content restructuring/migration plan and execution
- Stakeholder communication and adoption plan
- KM technology tool/solution/vendor selection
- KM technology implementation
- End to end (strategy to implementation) projects
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Provide day to day project management functions for KM engagements (e.g., maintenance of project schedules, project status reporting, first level QA/QC of deliverables, scope management, etc.)
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
- Lead and/or support business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Act in a mentoring capacity to develop, coach, and mentor staff.
The Workforce Transformation Team
The Workforce Transformation practice delivers solutions to help our clients transform their workforces and workplaces for business success in this era of technology disruption. We deliver solutions to enable our clients' success in creating the very best workforce to achieve their business aspirations - providing end-to-end workforce lifecycle solutions.
Workforce Transformation supports our clients by:
- Imagining and transforming the composition and capabilities of the workforce to match the needs of the future of work in this age of technology disruption
- Delivering end-to-end transformations of workforce programs, services and processes to identify, build and incent to drive success of organizations and their workforces
- Delivering solutions within each workforce domain: Rewards & Well-being; Learning & Leadership Workforce Strategy
- Minimum of 8 years learning-related experience in consulting or industry.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience contributing to Knowledge Management projects including discovery and design in large/complex organizations
- Minimum 1 year of with current SaaS- and cloud-based knowledge management technologies and strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Travel up to 50% (While up to 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- MBA/Master's Degree.
- Prior Big 4 or other management consulting experience.
- Experience selling new business, including proposal writing.
- Experience building eminence, including writing articles and presenting at conferences.
- Experience implementing SharePoint, KMS lighthouse, eGain, WixAnswers, ServiceNow Knowledge, Salesforce Knowledge, Moxie, MindTouch and/or any other leading SaaS and cloud KM technologies
Possible locations: New York, San Jose, Los Angeles, Orange County, Sacramento, San Diego, Parsippany, Rosslyn, McLean, Boston, Seattle, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Philadelphia, Mechanicsburg, Pittsburgh, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Charlotte, Detroit, Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Tallahassee, Kansas City, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Phoenix, Gilbert, Indianapolis, St Louis, Nashville
For more information about Human Capital, visit our landing page at: https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/join-deloitte-human-capital-consulting-jobs.html
#HC22 #HCWT22 #IND:CONS