Extended Enterprise/Third Party Risk Management - Manager (13981)
- the different third-party relationships an organization may have across different industries;
- the drivers which affect behaviors of business partners, suppliers and customers; and
- the operational processes and controls required by an organization to effectively manage and monitor its third-party relationships.
Our TPRM portfolios of services includes a broad variety of solutions for our clients, including designing and implementing broad third-party governance and risk management frameworks/processes, developing third-party risk and control assessments, and implementing managed services to improve/enhance an organization's TPRM program. Given the ever increasing size and complexity of third party ecosystems, our clients are increasing leveraging our firm's expertise to implement and operate a wide variety of TPRM solutions designed to mitigate risks and drive more value in third party relationships.
- Support the design and implementation of third-party risk operating models, identifying, evaluating, and providing solutions to evaluate complex business and technology risks
- Design policies and procedures that support the successful implementation of TPRM operating models
- Facilitate process walkthrough discussions to document end-to-end business processes and functional requirements
- Consider the application of legal and regulatory requirements to company's risk management practices.
- Design technology enhancement requirements to support third-party risk management processes.
- Track and communicate engagement performance and planning to Deloitte engagement management, ensuring project milestones remain on track and are completed timely
- Actively mentor and train team members on Third Party Risk Management processes, governance, and frameworks
- Work cross-functionally with team members to support and drive a collaborative team environment
- Create and design effective presentations as a means for communicating project and deliverable progress to clients
- Perform sophisticated data analyses to understand client's business and identify risk
- Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering basic services
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
- Understand client's business environment and basic risk management approaches
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, Deloitte & Touche's products and service lines
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
- Excellent potential for 1. playing lead role in designated tasks of the project team in gathering, organizing and analyzing data; 2. making major contributions in assuring products/deliverables meet contract/work plan; and 3. strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities
- Applicants need the ability to adopt a pragmatic approach to dealing with situations where confidentiality is important or where our work is of a sensitive nature. Helping maintain our client's strong professional relationships is integral to our business. #indeedpush