Senior Project Manager I - Taguig City, NCR
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Effectively and efficiently own the successful delivery of all assigned projects including managing all cross-function work stream owners (real estate, training, telecom technology, human capital, etc.) - function as the project General Manager
- Create work order (scope) and charter as required. Create and manage project plan, issue log, lessons learned, close document, failure mode and effects analysis (fmea), control plan, etc.
- Identify team roles and skill sets required to quickly create a highly functioning team.
- Direct the team and resolve conflicts: Direct team to complete projects on time, within budgetary guidelines. Escalate issues appropriately.
- Assesses progress and reports status to management and key constituents (i.e.: sites, other functional leaders, etc): timely written or verbal communication of project status to management. Highlight areas of concern or needed assistance. Track status of project timelines and milestones and communicate with management and team members. Responsible for overall quality review of project, ongoing and final evaluation and documentation of team/project procedures.
- Consistently utilize standard project management tools and adhere to document retention standards.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Master’s /Graduate/UnderGrad degree
- 10- 12 years cross functional experience services industry with leading organizations
- 3+ years experience in leading strategic project & program implementations
- Experience in successfully managing major projects with at least one implementation in a non-IS business function
- Knowledge of project financials
- Sound Knowledge of Project Management tools
- Excellent Excel and Presentation skills
- Project management experience and skills
- Formal project management training
- Leadership ability
- Able to stay committed to long-term project goals
- Able to direct project outcome based on long term business objectives
- Superior analytical skills
- Broad knowledge of system and technology alternatives
- Function as an agent for change, confidently leading colleagues and project teams with a positive, can-do, partnering attitude
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly/positively change project priorities as business goals shift
- Demonstrated ability to engage team members in a cross-functional, virtual environment
- Open to flexible work hours, including necessary overlap with US time zones
- Project management/Agile certification: E.g. PMP, PRINCE2 CSM/Agile Safe/PGMP)
- Healthcare and/or healthcare operations experience
- Exposure to Project managing automation work/tools
- Exposure to managing technology projects, platform deployments etc.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2021 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.
Job Keywords: Sr Project Manager I, Senior Project Manager, Project Management, PM, Project Implementation, Program Implementation, Taguig City, NCR, National Capital Region