Capability Manager, Cirrus / USP - Remote
At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Participate in USP (Cirrus) Gatekeeper sessions
- Creates an Intake Site Entry and Completes Impact Assessment checklist, initial sizing and high-level solution for any Config Impact Items
- Collaborates with the Tech teams on overall initiative solution
- Creates the configuration specific solution intent document
- Maintains list of AHA! Ideas reviewed with no config impact
- Add items with config impact to the Intake Site
- Reaches out to Idea owner if additional information is needed to determine initial impact
- Architect updates the AHA! With any information necessary
- Lead Gatekeeper Debrief sessions
- Review and updates Items in the Config Intake site with any updates/changes
- Updates AHA! with any updates/changes discussed
- Finalizes T-shirt size estimate of config impact and updates in Intake form
- Create and Maintain Global Design for new product/LOBs/functionality
- Determine and document configuration approach and facilitate approach approval
- Assist with breakdown and interpretation of requirements
- Find alternatives, alleviate risks, and perform process reengineering if required
- Collaborates with all Architects across the program and Approves all development design and development design solution
- Collaborates with teams on process optimization by providing advisory expertise
- Collaborates with SMEs and Tech Leads on complex configuration design
- Ensure automation technology is working as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Participate in Production Defect and PGA Management and validate issue, root cause, impacted volumes, and approve the solution
- Tape Process - Review Output of session as needed to make configuration approached decisions.
- Review and Approve development User Stories
- Development support - review acceptance criteria, demos, approvals for large effort
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 3+ years of USP or Cirrus experience within configuration, provider, member group, etc. OR solid configuration experience in comparable application
- Solid experience prioritizing and balancing multiple priorities and projects
- Proficiency with Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Strategic thinker and understands how to look for automation and improvement opportunities
- To achieve success, you must demonstrate CLL practices and behaviors in Communicating Effectively, Fostering Innovation, Solving Problems, Assuring Results, Critical Thinking, Technical and Functional Skills.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Work with a Fortune 5 organization that’s serving millions of people as we transform health care with bold ideas. Bring your energy for driving change for the better. Help us improve health access and outcomes for everyone, as we work to advance health equity, connecting people with the care they need to feel their best. As an industry leader, our commitment to improving lives is second to none.
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City, or Washington residents is $85,000 to $167,300. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income-deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.