Display and Paid Social Marketing Manager - Remote
At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- This role will be responsible for the planning and execution of digital display and paid social campaigns for the Government Programs IFP team
- Working closely with internal partners this role will execute the approved strategy, campaign set up, campaign optimization and reporting of direct-to-consumer digital marketing campaigns
- Applicants must have 5+ years of hands-on programmatic and direct partner experience on either client, agency, agency trading desk or programmatic technology teams
- Advanced understanding of digital display tactics and measurement is a must - specializing in display, video and native advertising lead generation utilizing both 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data sources
- Experience actively managing multi-million-dollar digital display programs is required
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Assist digital team members with the development of display campaign strategy
- Manage daily campaign optimization, testing, tracking and performance measurement
- Management of programs to ensure campaigns are optimally structured, setup, trafficked and are tracking correctly
- Oversee creative development and approval process
- Develop reporting and key insights on campaign performance
- Evaluate and improve internal display processes to support strategic planning and implementation e.g., cost files, reporting set up, partner billing and audience setup
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 5+ years of experience either client or agency side running complex digital display and social programs
- 5+ years of experience in managing complex media projects across multiple stakeholder groups
- 5+ years of experience in platform executing across DSPs, DMPs, ad serving and brand safety platforms
- Experience in presenting the results of channel to senior leadership
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight time constraints, providing near real-time insights to team members to ensure targets are achieved
- Financial services, insurance or technology experience preferred
- Experience with Adobe Analytics
- Experience with the following:
- Google Ads
- Experience with DOMO or Tableau visualization and reporting tools
- Experience devising and implementing performance marketing strategy
- Proven highly analytical with advanced problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington residents is $85,000 to $167,300. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.