Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life’s best work.SM
- Generate recurring excel dashboards, reports, and summaries and fulfill complex ad-hoc research and analytical requests to support the Regional and Market Leadership teams
- Facilities Management
- Manage the front desk by assisting employees, vendors, building maintenance, and manage mail and packages (including outbound mailings)
- Daily maintenance of appearance of common areas and meeting spaces, kitchen refreshments, as well as equipment and appliances
- Overseeing office and medical supply orders, inventory, and audit
- Plan and organize regular team events, including virtual events to engage remote employees and enable them to feel part of Landmark’s culture
- Assist with new hire orientation set-up and clerical duties related to employee onboarding and terminations, providing appropriate paperwork, and handling any other related inquiries
- Maintain office policies around business continuity planning; manage security cards and office security systems, as well as visitor logs. Take the lead role when responding to building and facility alarms and emergencies
- Ensure accuracy of monthly interdisciplinary team schedules, mileage audits, and payroll
- Additional operational responsibilities depending on professional skills, experience, and Market need as determined by the Senior Operations Manager and/or Executive Director and offers help when needed; generates suggestions for improving work and workflow
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED (or higher) OR 3+ years relevant work experience in medical/healthcare office management
- 2+ years of experience in business office management
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- 6+ months of experience with inventory and audits
- Work experience in a healthcare environment
- Advanced level proficiency with MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook)
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.