Digital Product Manager - Remote
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
If you have a passion for all things digital read on. We are looking for a well-rounded digital guru with experience leading strategy and execution in the creation of an omni-channel user experience. The Digital Product Manager is responsible for executing and delivering the ideal prospect acquisition experience that meets both user and business needs.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Own, develop and execute a roadmap to enhance existing, or develop new, digital products and features that improve the customer’s overall digital experience with a focus on engagement and driving conversions
- Work with other organizational leaders (e.g. Product, Design, Content, and User Experience Strategy) to develop and communicate a comprehensive product roadmap in support of strategic business initiatives
- Collaborate with applicable business partners and stakeholders to conduct market research and analysis that informs product strategy
- Utilize influencing skills to build a collaborative culture and foster relationships with both internal and external strategic partners
- Manage digital product performance through the definition of, and measurement against, key business results and objectives
- Partner with our Digital Delivery teams on the analysis, design, development and testing of product capabilities and features
- Participate in Agile Scrum process to ensure business vision is being accurately implemented and meets defined acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with team members to prioritize functionality and enhancements for the digital platforms our Telesales, Agents and Brokers use based on marketing insights, competitive intelligence, business needs, trends and user experience
- Ensure digital solutions are delivered according to plan, including identifying and resolving risks and issues
- Develop various communication elements to socialize/explain/educate stakeholders on product strategy and respective delivery statuses
- Ability to manage quarterly and yearly planning against team capacity
- Ability to set expectations across stakeholders.
- The focus of this role is on our acquisition experience /enrollment process for our Telesales/Agent/Broker channels
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years Building, Developing, Gaining Constituent buy in and Executing on Product strategy and digital road maps
- 2+ years of Digital Product experience using Agile methodology
- 2+ years of experience developing a multi-year digital product roadmap based on consumer & business needs
- 2+ years of experience leading a team in the strategy, execution, and optimization of digital user experiences
- 2+ years of experience using analytics to drive business decisions
- 2+ years of experience with analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- 2+ Experience managing agency relationships relative to UX and related activities
- Understanding of digital marketing and user experience best practices
- Understanding of content management systems (i.e. Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, etc.)
- Understanding of digital prospect acquisition and measurement
- This is focused on our non - DTC channels- meaning our digital platform channels for our agents/Telesales /Brokers tools for prospects/enrolling of new consumers
- Agile certification in one of the following (product owner, product manager, Scrum master)
- Health care experience or experience in other interactive and digital industries such as retail and financial services or digital agency
- Experience with Agile software development processes. Formal experience with one or more recognized Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP, etc.) or toolsets (VersionOne, Rally, etc.)
- Experience working successfully in a large, matrixed organization
- Experience coordinating priorities and contributions of a network of stakeholders from across a large, diverse organization
- Experience delivering Web experiences that meet user needs based on usability research, UX design and information architecture principles, and product management methodologies
- Experience working collaboratively at all levels and across business lines using influencing skills
- Solid communication skills, including written, spoken, and presentation communications
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships to establish trust and credibility across a matrixed, cross-functional team
- Ability to create and refine processes toward efficient execution
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $97,300 to $176,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.