Senior Business Process Analyst, Project Manager - Remote
At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Senior Business Process Analyst supporting our UnitedHealthcare Hearing business, you’ll have the opportunity to perform business process analysis, data and reporting analysis, and implement new clients and plans to support key business objectives. This position will support short- and long-term operational and strategic business activities by developing and implementing business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes.
The ideal candidate is someone who has broader understanding of the Hearing business, IT and business systems, analytical skills, and possesses investigative and problem-solving capabilities.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop and document medium to high complexity process workflows
- Develop and maintain business documentation including policies and procedures
- Support short- and long-term operational business activities including escalation handling, data load, and reporting
- Provide administration for business functions and support client and plan implementation process
- Provide core troubleshooting for plan setup and escalate issues as necessary
- Maintain business relationship with cross-functional teams and act as liaison between core functional leaders and operations teams
- Provide direct support to functional and operations team leads and managers to implement new processes and procedures
- Assist with the development of process curriculum and maintain training documentation
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or related field
- 2+ years of Implementation or healthcare project management experience
- Advanced Salesforce user experience
- Intermediate proficiency level with Microsoft products such as Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Willing to work through year-end holiday season (Christmas week/New Year’s Eve/New Year’s Day) as necessary to address go-live issues and support cross-functional teams
- Experience as a liaison between business teams, responsible for documenting and prioritizing business requirements in support of critical needs
- Experience or exposure to system development
- Experience gathering and documenting business process requirements
- Knowledge of S-Docs for Salesforce
- Proven ability to problem solve including managing multiple priorities and researching conflicting and/or inaccurate data
- Proven independent contributor with the ability to multi-task, work with leaders and ensure client satisfaction
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Work with a Fortune 5 organization that’s serving millions of people as we transform health care with bold ideas. Bring your energy for driving change for the better. Help us improve health access and outcomes for everyone, as we work to advance health equity, connecting people with the care they need to feel their best. As an industry leader, our commitment to improving lives is second to none.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington residents is $67,800 to $133,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.