Program Manager - TS/SCI clearance required
Work Where it Matters
Compass Point, an Akima company, is not just another federal IT contractor. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), our mission and purpose extend beyond our exciting federal projects as we support our shareholder communities in Alaska.
At Compass Point, the work you do every day makes a difference in the lives of our 15,000 Iñupiat shareholders, a group of Alaska natives from one of the most remote and harshest environments in the United States.
For our shareholders , Compass Point provides support and employment opportunities and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years.
For our government customers , Compass Point delivers a broad range of skilled IT services, including data-centric services, software development, IT infrastructure modernization, managed IT services, and more.
As a Compass Point employee , you will be surrounded by a challenging, yet supportive work environment that is committed to innovation and diversity, two of our most important values. You will also have access to our comprehensive benefits and competitive pay in addition to growth opportunities and excellent retirement options.
Compass Point is seeking a Program Manager to support the US Army INTELLIGENCE Center of Excellence (USAICoE). This position is responsible for leading a diverse team to provide research support, development support for instruction, instructional products, training innovation, and support to the lessons learned program. The Program Manager will work with stakeholders to provide the technical expertise necessary to provide up to date information on Military Intelligence (MI) doctrine and associated documents, teachings and methodologies, and developing products for dissemination.
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for the client agency for all matters pertaining to the contract.
- Manages the planning, scope definition, design, execution, and delivery.
- Tracks progress against milestones, budgetary guidelines, or other performance indicators, and prepares reports to senior management.
- Manage activities of subcontractors and/or vendors.
- Develop partnerships with and maintain necessary requirements for certifications.
- Support proposal development activities including solutions development.
- Help mentor, lead, and inspire employees across Compass Point.
- A Top-Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required for consideration.
- 10 years of experience managing organizations similar in size, scope, and complexity
- Demonstrated experience working with customers to assess needs and problem resolution.
- Demonstrated experience using an Integrated Master Schedule, Responsibility Assignment Matrix, and Cost Control Account Schedules.
- Demonstrated experience with effective oral communication to individuals and large groups.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline
- PMI Program Manager Professional Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability, and would like to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us at email@example.com or [Register to View] (information about job applications status is not available at this contract information).
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Compass Point
Shift: Day Job
Work Type: On-Site
Req ID: COM00500