ReSurge Program: Materials Project Manager
Eaton’s Electrical Sector Americas Supply Chain function is currently seeking a ReSurge Program: Materials Project Manager. Are you looking to change industries or functions from your previous experience? Eaton’s ReSurge Program is designed to support people just like you with both your professional and personal goals. Please note the Eaton ReSurge cohort will begin their 12-month assignment in April of 2024.
Eaton provides a competitive total rewards package commensurate with applicable skills, knowledge, and experience and consistent with internal and external market practices. The annual salary for this role is $90,000 a year.
Eaton’s 12-month paid returnship will give participants a multitude of opportunities to make an impact across a global organization. Participants will work to solve real-world challenges while refreshing the skills necessary to be a leader in our organization. You will gain enriching and diverse experiences and work side-by-side with experienced leaders and mentors to power your career. Successful participants may be eligible for full-time employment opportunities upon completion of the program.
All ReSurge participants will join a cohort with a unique learning and development experience. Each participant’s assignment experience will be customized to help them reach their highest potential; no two participants will have the same experience or set of responsibilities.
What you’ll do:
Materials Project Manager description:
The Materials Project Manager Returnship will focus on materials and planning projects. This individual will provide direction and support of business materials and planning management projects and key metrics. The role will also support creation of content for functional training and standard processes for the Materials Management Assessment. In addition, the role may be responsible for supporting various plant operations projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
• Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future.
• No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of location will be considered.
• Active-Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
Preferred Qualifications :
• 1+ year of a voluntary career break from your profession.
• Experience in SCM (Materials Management, Planning, Procurement and/or Logistics).
• Project Management functional knowledge expertise combined with a strong process and system thinking mindset to consistently make quality operational decisions when ambiguity may exist.
• Knowledge of Manufacturing processes.
• Project Management Institute (PMI) accreditation (PMP).
• Proficient knowledge in MRPs/Master Production Schedule/Procurement/Materials Management.
• Experience in Excel and Power BI.
• Willing to travel up to 25% of the time.
To be successful, your success will be based on your ability to multitask while using your business acumen and the following traits:
• Team player and leadership skills.
• Organized, dynamic, proactive, team leadership & process driven but pragmatic.
• Able to achieve results via Influence.
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
• Must be able to achieve goals by working collaboratively and cross-functionally.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-[Register to View] to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here (https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/eaton/company/careers/US%20Benefits%20updated%2010.24.22.pdf) for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.