Product Manager - Electrical Working Training & Remote Services
Eaton’s ES AMER ESS division is currently seeking a Product Manager - Electrical Working Training & Remote Services.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $120075.03 - $176110.04 a year. This position is also eligible for a variable incentive program.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
What you’ll do:
Eaton Corporation has an opening for a Product Manager within the Electrical Engineering Services & Systems Division (EESSD) for the Electrical Worker Training and Remote Services product line. This business encompasses approximately $5M annual sales today with the ability to reach $10-20M in the next 3-5yrs.
Responsibilities will include voice of customer, stakeholder and channel engagement, strategic road mapping, segment strategies, training & education, business model & pricing, and marketing/promotional functions associated with product line. The Product Manager must interact with customers, sales, engineering, operations, and other product lines to ensure the achievement of growth and profitability goals.
In this position you will;
- Lead strategic planning process for the product line working closely with operational leader, and including the alignment with the sales, engineering, finance, and operations functions.
- Clearly define and communicate the PL go-to-market strategy and market segmentation, managing the marketing mix (4 P’s) and demand creation to ensure a healthy opportunities pipeline.
- Profit and loss accountability for the product line to meet revenue and margin objectives.
- Provide leadership and drive for results of product development, marketing initiatives, front-end process improvements, and segment specific execution that enhance the ease of doing business.
- Understand the technical and competitive landscape along with market trends while maintaining a comprehensive understanding of Electrical Work Training and Remote Services applications as they apply to our capability and availability.
- Collaborate with other EESS product lines to create synergies for specific customers and segments.
- Recruit, manage, and effectively scale the Remote Services Support team.
- Provide strategic marketing direction for new product/service development informed by competitors’ positioning and market trends, and to execute launches.
- Serve as the product line spokesperson in key customer interactions and negotiations with customers
- Communicate and present strategy and results to Senior Leadership
- Collaborate with operations leader to develop, deploy, and execute pricing strategy to meet revenue, share and profitability targets across the PL offering.
- Work with marcom team to support the promotion of the PL, including traditional promotional materials as well as on-line and multimedia assets.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical marketing, engineering, sales, strategic planning, operations or product management
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future
- No relocation assistance will be provided for this role. Candidate must reside within a 50 mile radius of location listed in job description. Active duty military candidates are exempt from this requirement.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Engineering from an accredited institution
- Experience with market analysis and new product launches
- Previous experience managing direct reports
- 5 years of experience in providing sales/field support and customer/industry presentations
- Experience working with product configuration and quotation tools (e.g. Bid Manager take-offs, pricing tools)
• Must be able to travel up to 30%
• Must possess technical background with experiences in products
• Must be a highly analytical/critical thinker and comfortable in dealing with ambiguity
• Must be comfortable working in matrix organization to drive collaboration and decision making.
• Must be able to communicate effectively at a variety of different organizational levels
• Ability to synthesize disparate and complex information and simplify into effective presentations and recommendations to facilitate decision making with senior leaders
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills required
• Excellent quantitative analysis skills, especially developing business opportunity cases
• Ability to collaborate with businesses, peers, partners, & customers
• Demonstrated understanding of the Eaton marketing competencies
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-[Register to View] to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here (https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/eaton/company/careers/US%20Benefits%20updated%2010.24.22.pdf) for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.