Workday Payroll Certified Manager (14758)
- Act as the Functional team lead
- Be the escalation point for critical functional issues
- Oversee all functional work streams
- Provide direction and guidance to functional consultants
- Serve as the primary correspondent for client communications
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice .
Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workday's largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex projects in North America and we are looking for high energy, committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community.
- 6 years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Deep HR knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated success of hands-on experience with Workday implementations
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with excel, Visio and Power point
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Workday HCM certified