Senior Manager, Indirect Procurement - Facilities (R459826)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Why supply chain at Stryker?
As a member of our Supply Chain team, you will make a daily impact on the lives of others. Apply today and you will get a chance to work with high-functioning, driven people who all have the same mission of making healthcare better.
Who we want-
- Managers who drive performance. People who implement process improvements and leverage the talent of their team to consistently increase performance and productivity.
- Subject matter experts. Managers who not only oversee the collection, review, and analysis of data but can interpret, translate, and present on all various matters as needed.
- Metrics-oriented managers. People who are always tracking important business metrics to ensure projects meet expectations and budget
What you will do-
This position is responsible executing the global indirect procurement strategy for Facilities in coordination with regional indirect category leaders and stakeholders. Act as the primary procurement partner to the corporate Director of Global Facility Management.
- Partner with Director of Global Facility Management and divisional facilities stakeholders to develop a sourcing strategy for facilities related spend
- Execute the facilities sourcing strategy to leverage Corporate & Commercial divisions $200 million annual spend, including supplier identification, competitive bidding, negotiations, selection, contracting, and performance management
- Influence, engage, collaborate, and partner with stakeholders and coordinate the opportunity of indirect procurement savings and increased payment terms
- Deliver on significant year over year net procurement savings in line with the business strategic program initiatives and global category procurement strategies
- Lead negotiations of complex facilities related agreements
- Lead and collaborate with functional partners and legal counsel to establish supplier contracts that ensure functional supply needs as well as appropriate risk mitigation of Stryker’s commercial, data and other supply chain risks
- Provide strategic sourcing support and leadership for critical supplier management relationships
- Maintain a deep understanding of indirect suppliers, products, market trends and pricing models; actively implement procurement best practices to drive value and superior service from the supply base
- Validate scope of work and full cost to deliver facility services across multiple locations
- Ability to influence senior leaders and gain alignment to pursue strategic procurement initiatives.
- Develop a sense of personal accountability for individual and teamwork product
What you need-
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Finance or equivalent required
- MBA, preferred
- 10+ years relevant procurement working experience required
- 5 years in a medium-large strategic procurement organization or equivalent (or through large client work at a top-tier management consultancy)- highly preferred
- Sourcing/Supply Chain certifications (e.g. CPSM, Certified Professional in Supply Management)- highly preferred
- Proven leadership experience- highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills, financial and business acumen and ability to lead a diverse team- preferred
- Experience working with procuring and negotiating complex service agreements- preferred
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com