Software Build Manager (36355)
Amentum is seeking a Software Build Manager in Dahlgren, VA to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) Electromagnetic and Sensor Systems Department (B), Electronic Warfare and Spectrum Operations (EWSO) Division (B30).
As a Software Build Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day support activities to our client that includes:
- Perform as Build Manager responsible for creating software builds to include: engineering builds, informal builds, and formal builds for formal release to fleet. Perform Software Engineering evolutions in support of Navy Electronic Warfare Softkill Coordination SubSystem (SKCS).
- Be responsible for managing the SKCS GIT Repository; correctly tagging builds; managing branches and correctly merging branches and repos as appropriate; performing compiling, running, and applicable unit tests, and Veritas tests; Perform unit testing.
- Update JIRA Board responsible for spearheading Cloud server/ Configuration Item pipeline way ahead. Create content to support release panels, metrics reports, and other status briefings related to build status and content. Perform status accounting by generating monthly software metric charts/brief, release panel presentations, and other ad-hoc reporting as required.
Here at Amentum, we believe in fostering a sense of belonging. We welcome diversity, encourage growth and development, promote safety first, and believe curiosity is the spark for innovation. We take care of our employees who in turn take care of our customers, driving the success of our business.
- U.S. Citizen
- Active Secret clearance
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited university and 5 years of job-related experience (or equivalent) in the areas of software development to include: software design, analysis, testing, and documentation
- Experience and/or ability to code in C++
- Agile experience
- Experience and/or ability to code in ONE or more of the following:
- C #
- Experience with: