Manager, Inventory Planning, Materials (R463618)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Why supply chain at Stryker?
As a member of our Supply Chain team, you will make a daily impact on the lives of others. Apply today and you will get a chance to work with high-functioning, driven people who all have the same mission of making healthcare better.
Who we want-
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
- Accuracy-oriented team leaders. Providing direct oversight of processes and results, managers who ensure accurate and timely completion of projections, forecasts and reporting.
- Subject matter experts. Managers who not only oversee the collection, review, and analysis of data but can interpret, translate, and present on all various matters as needed.
What you will do -
The Inventory Planning Manager is responsible for the raw material target setting and execution processes. You will create framework, governance, structure, and cadence of reviews to help us understand and discuss trade-offs associated with raw materials. This role serves as the leader to drive global franchise raw material inventory performance to optimal levels, in alignment with the global inventory strategies and processes.
- Drive and execute global franchise raw material inventory planning in strategic, operational, and executional processes
- Be responsible for setting the raw material targets for the Instruments Franchise in alignment with the COE and shares the allocation planning outputs with stakeholders across the franchise and throughout the global regions
- Act as a central point of contact for Instruments Global Supply Planning teams
- Partner with center of excellence in deploying strategic raw material inventory planning and management capabilities (inventory policies, inventory targets, etc.) across Instruments Franchise
- Collaborate with finance and cross functional teams to help establish appropriate financial targets and optimal inventory levels across the network
- Provide franchise with regional specific business insights and guidance to customize inventory planning and management capabilities
- Recommend and facilitate inputs for the raw material inventory target levels setting across the global network
- Coordinate with respective regions to gather inventory related challenges and presents global view of inventory and plans/projections in appropriate forums
- Provide input on franchise specific inventory related investment decisions
- Provide input to inventory optimization recommendations, adjustments and executing Instruments global franchise inventory strategy
- Present inventory scenarios, constraints, and business implications in IBP forums as needed
- Provide inventory analytics and mid/long term projections at both the global and franchise level
- Provide input on franchise specific inventory related decisions
What you need -
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related field required
- Minimum of 8+ years of Sales / Planning / Supply Chain experience required, preferably in the medical devices industry or other highly regulated environment
- 3+ years of people leadership experience - high preferred
- APICS accredited or professional supply chain accreditation - highly preferred
- S&OP/IBP formally accredited [e.g. Oliver Wight] - highly preferred
- Experience in managing and deploying organizational capabilities and driving and sustaining transformational change
- Demonstrated knowledge of supply chain, portfolio management, supplier relationships, raw material strategies, and Integrated Business Planning processes
This job may be performed remotely from anywhere in the United States, except that this job may not be filled or performed in Colorado.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com