ESIS Integrated Absence- Disability case manager (343471)
Effectively coordinates all cases/claims to include general administration, comprehensive case management and program compliance with Short Term Disability Plan documents. Specialist will provide exemplary customer service and assistance to associates, executives and HR business partners.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for the disability programs.
- Administers disability programs in accordance with the applicable federal and state employment laws (FMLA, ADA, ERISA, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, etc.) in conjunction with Disability Plan documents.
- Independently approves and/or denies disability claims based on relevant medical information.
- Coordinates and organizes all medical information and ensures that HIPAA and Employee Privacy guidelines are closely monitored and effectively executed.
- Manages all administrative aspects of leave claims to include tracking hours used/taken
- Works closely with associates to ensure that all relevant completed medical documentation is submitted for timely review. Maintains appropriate contact with all associates on leave and coordinates all aspects of return to work for associates on leave.
- Partners closely with all HR business partners on all leave cases